• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play | September 13th, 2022

Durien

Y0RmVJO.jpg
it seems it's not only here that people have crazy expectations
Lol Elden Ring 2. Not sure if they are joking or they really don't know how long it takes to make a game.

Justin9mm

Did you play the first game?

PSVR2 needs longer, more expansive, AAA games like Half Life Alyx if it’s going to succeed.
Yeah those PSVR2 trailers were a bit of a disappointment considering on paper PSVR2 is a big upgrade. I'm a little worried now there will be a lack of good games. There is a lot of original PSVR games I did not get around to playing so hopefully, they will be a better experience with better resolution and better controllers on PSVR2. I assume that most will be backwards compatible.

Salz01

It was better than I personally expected. Excited for lots of games. Great to see Japanese and other Asian devs putting out quality stuff. Weakest by far is the vr2 stuff. GOW trailer has me excited too.

With the low quality of these SOPs lately, it's become obvious that leaving the E3 format was not a great move for Sony. Hopefully a proper future games showcase that is at least 1-hour long happens before the end of the year, but I wouldn't count on it at this point.

barack obama GIF
742742.jpg

You're just salty that GoW was there.

:p

Top Bottom