• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Oy, I just went and looked towards the end and Oof..

It's too bad because I had a sweet gif I was gonna post there;

Wwz1W_lUSywKeNEsPQgFIS7uj-KK7DT0CfVqkKCLJYc.gif
i got my Creed quote in so i'm satisfied

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I swear you guys are just reacting to all my posts to try and annoy me. But you know what, I love the attention, especially when it gets taken away from certain annoying members who think they belong here but, really, they’re nothing.
I tend to react to a ton of posts. Costs nothing and hopefully makes the person feel better. At the very least, they know at least one person has read their post.

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I thought Venom 2 was perfectly fine? I guess I'm weird. My expectations weren't high, to begin with. The post-credit scene made it worth it.
Expectations make all the difference in the world. It can't be overstated. I just have something much different in mind for a Venom film and I suppose that gets in the way of enjoying what Sony is doing with the character. I think the casting department is doing a great job though. End credit scene makes it interesting, but I can hardly credit it to the film itself.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I watched The Social Network for the first time since release, last night. It's a really captivating film. Some of the most engaging dialogue I can think of, aside from a Tarantino film. I love movies with really smooth dialogue, but sometimes it can veer into unbelievable territory when people are too witty. Delicate balance, but always looking for recommendations of movies with captivating banter and dialogue.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Anyone like The Green Knight? My theater experience sucked but I may watch it again at home. Can't tell if the lighting in the movie is awful or my theater just sucks.

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
No Anakin, noooo!

(I'm shit at sourcing gifs, otherwise would have posted a cat and mouse one earlier). Peggie is the Queen of that type of thing.

Also I'm a lazy bastard.
There is a "gif" option in the "reply section". You simply click on it and search for whatever you want. It's a little too easy, if you ask me, but pretty addicting. Not sure if it's like that on a phone though.

Kev Kev

ROTS gets a lot of shit, but I think it’s the best of the prequel trilogy, closely followed by PM, then AOTC. The original trilogy is king, though. We dare not speak of the sequels.
minus Yoda talking about the force and lifting the x wing out of the swamp, the last 30-45 minutes of ROTS is probably my favorite in all of SW. the exchange between anakin and obiwan was really well done, and always hits me hard in the feels

Ionian

ROTS gets a lot of shit, but I think it’s the best of the prequel trilogy, closely followed by PM, then AOTC. The original trilogy is king, though. We dare not speak of the sequels.

Oh it definitely is, Lucas went all out and finally some actual real story.

And then of course he had to fuck it up with the awaking of Vader as the last scene. Icracked up laughing in the cinema like many other people. Still left smiling though but Jesus, what a way to end it.

Star-Lord

minus Yoda talking about the force and lifting the x wing out of the swamp, the last 30-45 minutes of ROTS is probably my favorite in all of SW. the exchange between anakin and obiwan was really well done, and always hits me hard in the feels
The final fight between Obi-Wan and Anakin is my favourite fight in the entire saga, despite it being overly choreographed. You can feel the hatred coming out of Anakin, and the very final exchange between them both nearly broke me. It was Lucas’ swansong.

Kev Kev

Been on the fence with that VHS movie because of how VHS: Viral turned out, but I loved the first two.

I'll watch it now with your recommendation.
same

the vampire witch lady from the first VHS remains one of the scariest 30 minutes in horror movie history for me. i dont know why, but something about the way it was shot and how everything was done (and that staircase scene 😱) just had me cowering on the couch hahaha

im such a found footage whore 😒

same

the vampire witch lady from the first VHS remains one of the scariest 30 minutes in horror movie history for me. i dont know why, but something about the way it was shot and how everything was done (and that staircase scene 😱) just had me cowering on the couch hahaha

im such a found footage whore 😒
Man, that was such a creepy ass segment. You know something isn't right with her to start out but then it gets progressively crazier.

Scared The Muppets GIF

I went in to the first movie not knowing anything about it or seeing any trailers, and it really got me on board with anthology horror movies. I wish they were more.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I mean, it’s beautiful here, but after living in the city for so long, I got used to the noise of traffic at night, to the point I’m struggling to get to sleep without it. Still, I could get used to this life. I’ve been offered an allotment, so there’s that.
I would not trade what you have for the world. Especially in current year going forward.

Halloween is not that popular where I live. I got a ton of sweets a couple of years ago and only got a few kids knocking. Used to be a lot busier when I was growing up.

Wasn't really a thing last year because of Covid. I'll buy sweets again but most likely I'll just end up eating them by myself when it gets too late and barely anybody knocked.

lazy-george-costanza.gif

Top Bottom