• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Look, I'm sort of over this, and you're apparently trying to dredge it back up. Let's take your own advice, drop it. and have fun. It's been over for hours and the mods already helped settle it. Not interested, sorry.

Several rage posts later you're over it so we aren't able to point and laugh anymore?
Sure Jan GIF

Star-Lord

Look, I'm sort of over this, and you're apparently trying to dredge it back up. Let's take your own advice, drop it. and have fun. It's been over for hours and the mods already helped settle it. Not interested, sorry.
And yet you continue to reply. Me thinks you’re invested, but are too afraid to admit it. Embrace it, man, let it overwhelm you.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
And yet you continue to reply. Me thinks you’re invested, but are too afraid to admit it. Embrace it, man, let it overwhelm you.
To an extent, sure. Regarding the incident that started all this, the mods took my side, and I'm happy that no one else will be spoiled. Knowing that, I guess I do find this sort of entertaining, if I'm being honest. Carry on.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Which is a sign you’re losing the battle, but you do you.
I don't think you understand how quotes work.
Look the only battle I cared about, I won. Mods tagged the spoiler that began all this.

Anything else is just us entertaining ourselves while simultaneously annoying other members.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Don't hide behind the passive aggressive route, man lol. Not after you dredged this up in the first place.
I didn't dredge anything man. You came in this community thread spamming the place up, whining about nush nush . the rest of are both laughing and cringing at you. You continue to do it and it just makes it funnier and more cringe.

The Simpsons GIF

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I didn't dredge anything man. You came in this community thread spamming the place up, whining about nush nush . the rest of are both laughing and cringing at you. You continue to do it and it just makes it funnier and more cringe.

The Simpsons GIF
No, you did. You quoted me saying "take a break from the internet, man." hours after it had been settled. I guess you were bored or felt witty or something.

You're free to talk about cringe, but again, Nush had a metldown, dragged my name into this thread, and the mods ended up siding with me in the end, so to be honest, I do feel pretty vindicated. If the gifs ease your pain, go for it.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I fear he is not long for this world.

Please only use the 'empathy' reaction should anyone react. (Also known as the crying reaction) out of respect, in lieu of flowers
I am long for this world. Thank Nush for dragging me here, because it's my favorite new thread. I'm taking my shoes off and you can all deal with it. Gotta make sure Nush isnt posting any spoilers up in here.

I know this is a bit off topic, but I went out to lunch today with someone for the first time in forever. Feels good to be sociable again and get out of my comfort shell.

Just wanted to share that with someone, as you struggled to get me out of the house this time last year. Baby steps.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to conquer anything!

Sassy High School GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Ionian

I am long for this world. Thank Nush for dragging me here, because it's my favorite new thread. I'm taking my shoes off and you can all deal with it. Gotta make sure Nush isnt posting any spoilers up in here.

Like the thing about Thanos?

Being in the new avengers film?

They should have gone for the head.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I know this is a bit off topic, but I went out to lunch today with someone for the first time in forever. Feels good to be sociable again and get out of my comfort shell.

Just wanted to share that with someone, as you struggled to get me out of the house this time last year. Baby steps.

Glad to hear.

SafeOrAlone

Banned

In times like these, getting out of the house can feel like a chore, but whenever I do get with friends, I find myself thinking "I can't believe I almost stayed home." It's rejuvenating,

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Haha, dude you don't even know the power of The Nush.

You wanna shit-talk, earn your keep. Moaning about a minor spoiler enough to get a mod to spoiler it ain't it chief.

Welcome to the gang though!
Whatever "gold" power he has was a pittance in comparison to the mods/gods. He was whacked down from his spoiling perch in a matter of minutes. I'm not apologizing for getting a spoiler removed, because a lot of members don't want to read that shit before the movie is even out. That said, I sincerely appreciate the welcome!

Ionian

Whatever "gold" power he has was a pittance in comparison to the mods/gods. He was whacked down from his spoiling perch in a matter of minutes. I'm not apologizing for getting a spoiler removed, because a lot of members don't want to read that shit before the movie is even out. That said, I sincerely appreciate the welcome!

So back-seat modding. Interesting ...

Gonna see how this plays out with great interest.

(Also Thanos' sister is in the sequel to the next Avengers, Thor tries to beat her, fails and she says "You should have gone for the boobs").

My uncle works for Sega, he told me.

Star-Lord

I swear you guys are just reacting to all my posts to try and annoy me. But you know what, I love the attention, especially when it gets taken away from certain annoying members who think they belong here but, really, they’re nothing.

Star-Lord

Have you seen No Time To Die? Or Venom 2?

Because I got some hot takes for you.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
So back-seat modding. Interesting ...

Gonna see how this plays out with great interest.

(Also Thanos' sister is in the sequel to the next Avengers, Thor tries to beat her, fails and she says "You should have gone for the boobs").

My uncle works for Sega, he told me.
Actually, i think back-seat modding would be someone questioning their actions or something. Me pointing something out to them and them taking care of it, well...that's how things are supposed to go, friend. That's the point of mods :)

Top Bottom