• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Alright Gaf, I'll be in surgery in 2 days and the surgeon is not very optimistic about the outcome, so I wanted to thank the community for all the laughs and the discussions I've had with you, I joined here a bit before the release of the ps4/X1 but was lurking before that.
I wanted to ask @Mod of War or any other mods to close my account if I don't post in the next 2 months if possible, it's been a pleasure being part of this community with all its ups and downs.
I hope to see you all again and who knows maybe I'll live long enough to celebrate my 30's with you.
I can probably still post here today and tomorrow but after that ... I don't know, so again thank you all.
I'll send some comfort hamsters to your recovery room free of charge 🐹

Take care bro

Toots

Gold Member
Alright Gaf, I'll be in surgery in 2 days and the surgeon is not very optimistic about the outcome, so I wanted to thank the community for all the laughs and the discussions I've had with you, I joined here a bit before the release of the ps4/X1 but was lurking before that.
I wanted to ask @Mod of War or any other mods to close my account if I don't post in the next 2 months if possible, it's been a pleasure being part of this community with all its ups and downs.
I hope to see you all again and who knows maybe I'll live long enough to celebrate my 30's with you.
I can probably still post here today and tomorrow but after that ... I don't know, so again thank you all.
Courage,
Je suis sûr que l'opération sera un grand succès et que tu vas te remettre easy!
Une grande partie de la réussite d'une intervention médicale est la motivation du patient, il ne faut surtout pas que tu perdes espoir, même envers et contre tout tu vas y arriver.
Je te souhaite de fêter tes trente ans sur Gaf, mais aussi tes 40, 50, etc... et la sortie de la PS6, 8 et même 15 :)

Shut the fuck up
c8vBUk8.jpg

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'

Sorry for the late reply (don't follow the thread) but I will say a prayer to my Catholic god for your swift recovery.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I've barely slept the last two nights my dudes. What are yall's favorite energy drinks? I find most of them to be disgusting. There are a few Regin ones I like and Red Bull Yellow is good.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yesterday was the hottest day on record here - like not just for a June 27th, but like... the hottest day ever since they started tracking this shit back in the 1800s. Usually during summer here it gets up to maybe 90F, I think 92F is the hottest it's been since I moved here 11 years ago. It's typically so mild here, I literally don't know anyone who has air conditioning in their house. Yesterday it got up to 106F! And since I'm at a fairly northern latitude, the sun stayed up til around 11PM. Barely had time to cool off before the sun came back up again around 4:30AM.

It's supposed to be cooler today, we'll see. Gonna need some of OmegaSupreme OmegaSupreme 's energy drinks to stay awake at work today.

CloudNull

Banned
Yesterday was the hottest day on record here - like not just for a June 27th, but like... the hottest day ever since they started tracking this shit back in the 1800s. Usually during summer here it gets up to maybe 90F, I think 92F is the hottest it's been since I moved here 11 years ago. It's typically so mild here, I literally don't know anyone who has air conditioning in their house. Yesterday it got up to 106F! And since I'm at a fairly northern latitude, the sun stayed up til around 11PM. Barely had time to cool off before the sun came back up again around 4:30AM.

It's supposed to be cooler today, we'll see. Gonna need some of OmegaSupreme OmegaSupreme 's energy drinks to stay awake at work today.
You in this PNW heatwave?

We broke 112 here around Portland. I don’t think many people understand that in the PNW majority of places do not have central air. Shit is brutal. In room AC units are like gold around here.

Stay cool it’s looking like today might be another record breaker.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
AAAAND I came into work to find that the building's HEAT was on... lovely.
You in this PNW heatwave?

We broke 112 here around Portland. I don’t think many people understand that in the PNW majority of places do not have central air. Shit is brutal. In room AC units are like gold around here.

Stay cool it’s looking like today might be another record breaker.
Yeah, I'm a bit farther north from Portland but same region. Thankfully a few years ago I bought a bit floor standing Frigidaire unit - but even with it running full blast in my living room yesterday it still hovered between 85-90 inside.

Shouta

PNW heatwave is brutal but we had central AC when we built the house so it is a breezy 68-70 degrees downstairs, lol. It's a little warmer upstairs because the AC isn't as effective but it's way better than outside.

Last edited:

nush

I remember one heatwave in the UK and there we typically also don't have AC. I just sat in my car on the driveway with the AC running.

Top Bottom