• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
H4yM6BD.gif
That’s me if I go 2 full days without ejaculating

farmerboy

Who’s ready to go cock wild this weekend?!

After 23 years with the same woman, 2 kids, 3 businesses that we run/have a share in and being the most out of shape I've ever been; going "cock wild" is not really an option.

I'm a bit like that gorilla born in captivity. I just sit around in the zoo all day. Yeah, I get a regular shag and they feed me, but flinging shit at the visitors is about as "cock wild" as it gets.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
After 23 years with the same woman, 2 kids, 3 businesses that we run/have a share in and being the most out of shape I've ever been; going "cock wild" is not really an option.

I'm a bit like that gorilla born in captivity. I just sit around in the zoo all day. Yeah, I get a regular shag and they feed me, but flinging shit at the visitors is about as "cock wild" as it gets.
Time to buy a motorcycle!

Picked this up today. I live in a “may issue” state and there’s a lot of restrictions but I’m glad I can carry this concealed

V3qb0RM.jpg

Nice.

We have a couple shooting ranges nearby, and there's this billboard right off the street of one of them that has some hot blonde chick looking nervous and says "I carry a gun because I can't fit a bodyguard into my purse"

Peggies

Gold Member

jpVVn7D.jpg

Facism

you're a farmer, surely you've got a quakbike to go wild on. All the farmers here have quadbikes. It's like a weekend in vegas for them whenever they have time to get out on them.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Alright guys I'm feeling a bit better now and according to my surgeon I'm quite "tough to kill", except for those 2 minutes where I actually died.
Now my convalescence will be long and painful, they removed half my stomach, all of my colon and a good chunk of my intestines, so please guys don't ever ignore even the slightest symptoms because what started with constipation and tiredness became cancer and not a small one.
So please guys listen to your bodies and don't think yourself too strong or young to get anything ....I mean I got very lucky there to survive and I'm just 28.
And I hope nobody here no matter who he is have to live what I lived and will have to live in the upcoming months.
And thank you all for your support, no matter how toxic this community can be perceived online, I only received great support here and I proud to be a part of this forum .... and you all can be proud of yourselves too.
Thank you gaf.
Great to hear that you made it. Best of wishes for the upcomming months!

T8SC

Alright guys I'm feeling a bit better now and according to my surgeon I'm quite "tough to kill", except for those 2 minutes where I actually died.
Now my convalescence will be long and painful, they removed half my stomach, all of my colon and a good chunk of my intestines, so please guys don't ever ignore even the slightest symptoms because what started with constipation and tiredness became cancer and not a small one.
So please guys listen to your bodies and don't think yourself too strong or young to get anything ....I mean I got very lucky there to survive and I'm just 28.
And I hope nobody here no matter who he is have to live what I lived and will have to live in the upcoming months.
And thank you all for your support, no matter how toxic this community can be perceived online, I only received great support here and I proud to be a part of this forum .... and you all can be proud of yourselves too.
Thank you gaf.

p12138-p-v10-ad.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So yesterday I ripped up all the carpet in my bedroom, took up all the tack boards, removed all the carpet staples with pliers. Took out the mouldings. Put several coats of Killz on the subfloor after vacuuming up like crazy. My wife and I had to sleep on the couch last night because our bed is on it's side in the hallway.

Today I'm putting down some laminate flooring. It's a 16x13 room so that's 208 sq ft. It's gonna take the better part of the day to finish, but I think it'll look great when it's done. Looking forward to sleeping my bed again tonight, and not waking up feeling sick nearly every day because my room had a bunch of moldy carpet in it.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
So yesterday I ripped up all the carpet in my bedroom, took up all the tack boards, removed all the carpet staples with pliers. Took out the mouldings. Put several coats of Killz on the subfloor after vacuuming up like crazy. My wife and I had to sleep on the couch last night because our bed is on it's side in the hallway.

Today I'm putting down some laminate flooring. It's a 16x13 room so that's 208 sq ft. It's gonna take the better part of the day to finish, but I think it'll look great when it's done. Looking forward to sleeping my bed again tonight, and not waking up feeling sick nearly every day because my room had a bunch of moldy carpet in it.
Out of curiosity how much did that whole job cost to do?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Out of curiosity how much did that whole job cost to do?
The flooring itself was $605. The underlayment was $125. The Killz for the sub floor was $25. So just for the floor it's been about $755. My wife has been painting the room all week too though, another about $100.

All told, I figure this is about a $1,000 renovation. It already looks night and day different in the room though - it had some old dingy like indoor/outdoor carpet stuff (no wonder it was nasty) and all the room accents were that 90s faux-wood look. The way the housing market is right now, I figure spending $1,000 here (and doing the labor myself) will probably increase my house's value at least $8k-$10k.

nush

Gold Member
The flooring itself was $605. The underlayment was $125. The Killz for the sub floor was $25. So just for the floor it's been about $755. My wife has been painting the room all week too though, another about $100.

All told, I figure this is about a $1,000 renovation. It already looks night and day different in the room though - it had some old dingy like indoor/outdoor carpet stuff (no wonder it was nasty) and all the room accents were that 90s faux-wood look. The way the housing market is right now, I figure spending $1,000 here (and doing the labor myself) will probably increase my house's value at least $8k-$10k.

Decorations doesn't add that much value to a property if any. Locations, age, size and aminities do. People tend to redecorate when the move into a new property anyway. All decoration if done tastefully does is make a property more presentable and perhaps sell a bit quicker.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
get this man a tag!

excellent movie btw
It's still a bit early to tell, I am still at major risks of eventration if the stitches don't hold or if I make a move too sudden or laugh/sneeze too hard.
But why not the tag in a few months after I end my chemotherapy and end up officially cancer free.
By the way how do you get a tag do you add it yourself or does the mods do it for you?

Anyway thanks again gaf the last couple of weeks have been rough and your reactions have helped me greatly.

Top Bottom