• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peggies

Gold Member
So, my husband called me "beautiful but misshapen" yesterday. Do I have to kill him or myself?

hashtag
Qo9NSDp.jpg

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
Checks ban list to see that fake outrage gaffers that just turn up in certain topics "I can't believe this is allowed on gaf" types are starting to get clipped. (y)

haxan7

Banned

little mouse lol GIF
Those precious little balls will save the world some day.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Alright Gaf, I'll be in surgery in 2 days and the surgeon is not very optimistic about the outcome, so I wanted to thank the community for all the laughs and the discussions I've had with you, I joined here a bit before the release of the ps4/X1 but was lurking before that.
I wanted to ask Mod of War Mod of War or any other mods to close my account if I don't post in the next 2 months if possible, it's been a pleasure being part of this community with all its ups and downs.
I hope to see you all again and who knows maybe I'll live long enough to celebrate my 30's with you.
I can probably still post here today and tomorrow but after that ... I don't know, so again thank you all.

cormack12

Gold Member
Alright Gaf, I'll be in surgery in 2 days and the surgeon is not very optimistic about the outcome, so I wanted to thank the community for all the laughs and the discussions I've had with you, I joined here a bit before the release of the ps4/X1 but was lurking before that.
I wanted to ask Mod of War Mod of War or any other mods to close my account if I don't post in the next 2 months if possible, it's been a pleasure being part of this community with all its ups and downs.
I hope to see you all again and who knows maybe I'll live long enough to celebrate my 30's with you.
I can probably still post here today and tomorrow but after that ... I don't know, so again thank you all.

I only lurk this thread because I'll be honest, it's fucking weird and I have no idea what it is half the time but caught this today and felt I had to chip in.

That's some shitty news there man. Hope you manage to prove that surgeon wrong though, people do it all the time right. Soemtimes it feels like you haven't made a mark or you're not well known as one of the cliquey members but I'm sure your comments and thoughts have been read by plenty of people in the community. We all contribute something in these places and sometimes you don't always see the interactions (eg a google search bringing people here to read your comment but never reply). In some way people will still be reading our shit for years to come.

Hopefully we'll hear from you in the next couple of week. Stay strong

giphy.gif

TheContact

you’re gonna pull through so see you soon

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
I only lurk this thread because I'll be honest, it's fucking weird and I have no idea what it is half the time but caught this today and felt I had to chip in.

That's some shitty news there man. Hope you manage to prove that surgeon wrong though, people do it all the time right. Soemtimes it feels like you haven't made a mark or you're not well known as one of the cliquey members but I'm sure your comments and thoughts have been read by plenty of people in the community. We all contribute something in these places and sometimes you don't always see the interactions (eg a google search bringing people here to read your comment but never reply). In some way people will still be reading our shit for years to come.

Hopefully we'll hear from you in the next couple of week. Stay strong

giphy.gif
Thanks man and I know the surgeon will do his best I already had a similar surgery about 13 years ago with about 1/3 chance of survival, so I know he is good.Let's hope he will also be up the task this time.

Soodanim

Gold Member
Thanks man and I know the surgeon will do his best I already had a similar surgery about 13 years ago with about 1/3 chance of survival, so I know he is good.Let's hope he will also be up the task this time.
This time he knows his way around because he’s done it before, easy job. In, out, then you’re back to posting and making a thread to tell us about it.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Good luck bro, we’re all rooting for ya.

NOT MY NINJA BRYAN MODS YOU HEARTLESS BASTARDS :messenger_loudly_crying:

Ouch, came in for a quick shitpost and didn't expect to feel stuff. I'll be rooting for you man, you got BR positive energies on your side now!

dcmk7

Banned
Really rooting for you. All the best!

T8SC

Gold Member

All the best. Be positive, don't give up & we'll see you in a few weeks. :messenger_bicep:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Take care and hope things improve.

Don't worry about that tiny bickerfest we did the other day. All is good.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Anyone in the electric bike gang? This thing can top off at 25mph on flat terrain and can climb steep hills with ease. Great workout too

fhw2sY4.jpg
where do you live and how much did that cost you?

really nice bike on slickdeals atm but I wanted electric featured in

Last edited:

TheContact

where do you live and how much did that cost you?

really nice bike on slickdeals atm but I wanted electric featured in
I live in MA and I didn’t buy it, was fortunate enough to have it gifted to me. It costs anywhere from $800-900 which is pretty entry level in terms of ebikes. I got a “fat tire” version and I like that it’s very off-road capable; I live near an old fort and bumpy tails and there’s a few worn down bunkers with a steep climb and a steep downhill, both of which the bike is very competent at managing—something I don’t think I’d be able to do in a regular bike. I did get a comment today that I was “cheating” but I’ll tell you this has given me the most intense workout since high school track. This was what I did today, I usually go longer but the rain has been bad tonight
21udd4v.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom