• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Came Back To Neo Gaf To Provide A Solution For Tango Games And This is What I Had Waiting For Me

Paltheos

People like just tray remind me how big the world really is and how small the world I live in is. This is not a compliment.

Trunx81

I was 15 when I started lurking, 16 when I joined. I'm now 34. I've aged with the forum and my opinions have changed too. But I've always understood the rules even when some bad apples moderated here.
Comedy Central GIF by Broad City

Mistake

If you didn't catch a ban in the era before era, then you were doing something wrong.
I just knew better than to post, which isn't exactly the feeling a forum should have. Since the exodus I've had a few posts removed, but nothing serious

AREYOUOKAY?

I was 15 when I started lurking, 16 when I joined. I'm now 34. I've aged with the forum and my opinions have changed too. But I've always understood the rules even when some bad apples moderated here.
A couple years ago I got something about how pictures are uploaded here despite using the image website linking tool itself resulting in blank posts somehow. So basically linking stuff from Imgur using the url tool is a no no but uploading pictures from your phone or computer which still uploads them to that site anyways makes them show up?

Wasn’t upset by the warning just confused why that feature is still even around if it doesn’t work for me at least. It’s not like I was intentionally making blank posts. Still would have preferred a solution instead of a scolding.

zvIEQhf.jpeg

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Neogaf just a good job of letting people post what they think for the most part there’s a little bit of moderation but nothing like Neogaf 2009-2014.

Neogaf just a good job of letting people post what they think for the most part there’s a little bit of moderation but nothing like Neogaf 2009-2014.
Yep…that’s why I love it here. Opinions aren’t always respected by users, which is okay, we all have different tastes. But as long as you don’t make posts personal, get deep into politics, or get too console warish, you are safe. And for the love of all that is holy, if you get a mod warning, just STFU and laugh it off, most of my warnings have had notes that actually made me step back and chuckle at myself 🤦‍♂️😂

Last edited:

-Minsc-

Hi, my name is not Jack. I'd like to hijack this thread to say that myself, and many others, are potentially approaching their midlife crisis. We are in our 40's, the limitless optimistic days of our youth are behind us. It is long past time for us to develop an action plan to remedy this situation.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Hi, my name is not Jack. I'd like to hijack this thread to say that myself, and many others, are potentially approaching their midlife crisis. We are in our 40's, the limitless optimistic days of our youth are behind us. It is long past time for us to develop an action plan to remedy this situation.
I want a nap.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I Dont Want To No Way GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

Trogdor1123

Hi Jack. I’m 43 and don’t feel this way. About when should I look to enjoy this (and then buy my corvette).

As an aside, it would be good to have a list of things people should do. I bought a new house this year, my kids are getting older and into more stuff, and I picked up some hobbies. I don’t have time to have a crisis but I can see how it could happen. Surely there are some tools to help address the root issues.

Top Bottom