• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famous Cracker Empress Declares War To Warner Bros, Capcom & Denuvo In Its Latest Release

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Empress is known to be the only one still cracking games using the ill-famed Denuvo protection on PC.

img_5c26bb5b6716f.jpg

She is the only one able to crack Denuvo since a few years now.
Her cracks are usually taking a while now, occurring a few months after the protected game's release since Denuvo reinforced it's protection multiple times. Empress was also asking for donation (500$ in total) to crack a game.

But that's about to change.

In it's latest release, she made it clear she is not appy with Warner Bros for using the DRM, and is against Denuvo very intrusive systems that can cause stutters (Resident Evil Village was a good example, though it was fixed a few weeks after the release date).
Here is what she had to say:

image.png

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

Hogwarts Legacy vs Empress live soon on all your devices

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Such edgy text. I can't take this seriously, lmao. (middle finger)

In the digital world, it IS pretty shitty that games on digital platforms have Denuvo or similar DRM. I mean, it's coming directly from the digital platform. All it's doing is holding the product back performance-wise in most cases.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Completely destroyed, LOSERS

(middle finger)

Jinzo Prime

I'm from the southern US and here, there are only 2 definitions of the word "cracker":

1. A risp piece of bread, often used to hold a topping.
  2. A white man.
Took me a second! 😅🤣

Kinda cool that this kind of "cracking" is still able to happen, though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom