• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart: A Dev Build Of The Game Has Leaked

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
And the files are unprotected

6gAxgAByFocusStore_Banner_AtomicHeart_1920x600_1920_600.jpg

A user from another forum just revealed that he got a dev version of Atomic Heart and uploaded it online. Now the game is in the wild.
This is more bad news for Denuvo, especially since Empress has declared war on them and is about to succeed.

The user said that he dumped the game "from a funny place"

image.png

Of course it has been tested, and it is working (not my image):

image.png

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Watched some of the leaked footage and while pretty slav jankish it still looked nice and seemed fun to play.

I'd be sad for the devs but honestly, pirates gonna pirate anyway and with the game being day 1 on Gamepass I doub't this will hurt them a lot.

Last edited:

Kupfer

I can separate the art from the artist. I have no objections to the game itself and think it's nonsense when people claim it's Russian propaganda.
However, I find Mundfish's standing difficult, as they don't position themselves clearly, standing between the chairs and thus trying to please everyone. This is understandable in this situation, since they don't want to upset either the western buyers or the Russian government, but I think it's inappropriate and also a bit cowardly. The company is based in Cyprus and could take a stand, but keeps its tweets vague and very general.

I have decided not to buy the game for this reason, yet this leak is not something you wish happento a developer who has put a lot of heart and soul into a project.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I can separate the art from the artist. I have no objections to the game itself and think it's nonsense when people claim it's Russian propaganda.
However, I find Mundfish's standing difficult, as they don't position themselves clearly, standing between the chairs and thus trying to please everyone. This is understandable in this situation, since they don't want to upset either the western buyers or the Russian government, but I think it's inappropriate and also a bit cowardly. The company is based in Cyprus and could take a stand, but keeps its tweets vague and very general.

I have decided not to buy the game for this reason, yet this leak is not something you wish happento a developer who has put a lot of heart and soul into a project.
Company founders are linked to gazprom which is terrorising Europe with their hold on gas.

But that aside, I also think that game should probably be separated from what’s happening.

Flutta

Banned
1) Company founders are linked to gazprom which is terrorising Europe with their hold on gas.

2) But that aside, I also think that game should probably be separated from what’s happening.

Terrorizing europe??? 🤣🤣

Lmao you clearly got an agenda against this team and at the same time trying to mask it by saying the latter.

Pathetic attempt.

This logic of yours can be applied to any company. But hey let’s choose when we hate/boycott a game because of my Political affiliation.

Hope this game does well just to spite people like you.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Terrorizing europe??? 🤣🤣

Lmao you clearly got an agenda against this team and at the same time trying to mask it by saying the latter.

Pathetic attempt.

This logic of yours can be applied to any company. But hey let’s choose when we hate/boycott a game because of my Political affiliation.

Hope this game does well just to spite people like you.
Yes?
Russia is controlling gas availability and price. Russians were hoping for nato to freeze to death. Thankfully we had really warm winter.

And prices went sky high for all fuels from Russia. Contracts or not.
So yea. Terrorising.
And yea. I can have an agenda for Russians. They were occupying Poland for 50 years after war. We are still Years behind western countries because of that.

And yet I am not putting that against the game. It is made by civilians but company founders are shady.

Last edited:

Flutta

Banned
Yes?
Russia is controlling gas availability and price. Russians were hoping for nato to freeze to death. Thankfully we had really warm winter.

And prices went sky high for all fuels from Russia. Contracts or not.
So yea. Terrorising.
And yea. I can have an agenda for Russians. They were occupying Poland for 50 years after war. We are still Yeats behind western countries because of that.

And yet I am not putting that against the game. It is made by civilians but company founders are shady.

Lmao you think Nato is an angel ”poor little Nato” 🤣🤣how many wars have Nato started or been involved in?

You clearly are trying your hardest to blame this team for something they have absolutly nothing to do with i mean you even had to go there…
”Poland being occupied for 50 years”

Your hate for russia is clearly blinding your judgement, that any game made by people from Russia you will automatically hate on.

Also look up what the word terrorizing mean. Higher fuel prices is not
”terrorizing” your reaching here and people with a brain know exaclty what your trying to do.

skyfall

They are a game dev, not your dad. Why does it seem like everyone has to give you a moral lesson along with their product these days?

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Lmao you think Nato is an angel ”poor little Nato” 🤣🤣how many wars have Nato started or been involved in?

You clearly are trying your hardest to blame this team for something they have absolutly nothing to do with i mean you even had to go there…
”Poland being occupied for 50 years”

Your hate for russia is clearly blinding your judgement, that any game made by people from Russia you will automatically hate on.

Also look up what the word terrorizing mean. Higher fuel prices is not
”terrorizing” your reaching here and people with a brain know exaclty what your trying to do.
I have my right to hate Russia and I am free to express so. There are plenty of reasons for it.

And you don’t even care to read my posts. I clearly separate game from other issues but it doesn’t mean the issues are not there.

I will play the game myself so fuck you

I can separate the art from the artist.
I get it.
I have no objections to the game itself and think it's nonsense when people claim it's Russian propaganda.
I agree
This is understandable in this situation, since they don't want to upset either the western buyers or the Russian government,
You were doing so well until this part below. Fear of the Russian government is reason enough to stay vague about the whole situation and not "take a stand" even if you are in another country.
but I think it's inappropriate and also a bit cowardly.

Top Bottom