• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fable New Trailer Revealed | Xbox Showcase 2023

Schmendrick

k, so a "funny" cgi trailer with a goblin dressed up as a girl...... how many years after this was originally announced?

gosh......

Last edited:
Is it weird that I want a Shrek skin mod? Because this could be perfect for it.
33594_800x480.jpg

never played much of the fable games. but i hope this game is good. trailer didn't show enough to get me that interested. but i'm curious. don't care about how she looks.... lol i thought you create your own char in these games. not every female game character can look like bayonetta lol

Last edited:

Xenon

Fable of the Homely Heroes!

I can already tell the perspective the humor is gonna come from in this game is definitely not for me Since I don't require my games to be a mirror of myself. I can't help but think of the concept of destroyed beauty, Except now instead of seeing the aftermath of the destruction of a beautiful civilization we're seeing attractive character switched out from a beatiful fantasy world to people one might expect to see in a walmart.

This game is going to be so bad.

Last edited:

simpatico

Why cant devs make NORMAL looking videogame women anymore? And by normal I mean attractive

Or is "she" trans
Target audience tbh. The old Fable games were all pretty simplistic and appealed to people who just wanted a generic fantasy romp. My exwife played the shit out of it, but she's got purple hair now. I would have much preferred to see Playground put their time into a new action RPG IP.

Diddy X

Or, maybe it looked the same because it was all in game?

I think the parts where they talk are cgi but the fight part is ingame or atleast in engine, you can notice several graphical bugs there, then it switches to the girl's face and the graphics are different.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I.hope everyone who shit on aloy hold the same standards here - that's one ugly main character. Everything else looked fine for a cinematic.

Is that thing a man or a woman? Jfc
That is exactly the first thing I thought when I saw that main character.

I have a bad feeling it's that ginger girl who is in a lot of the Disney movies, i.e. Solo, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Willow series, etc.

StueyDuck

Banned
I mean at least they are aiming big (no pun intended) so that has me stoked.

But that was a Bad "in-engine" CG trailer

midnightAI

It wasn't CG.
Well, you have to be very careful believing 'in engine' if you think that is exactly how a game will look. In engine just means it uses the game engine to output the graphics, but that does not mean it is necessarily realtime (and most times it isn't)

Top Bottom