• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase Followed by Mysterious New Reveal Direct Airs June 9

Gears 6 is 1st party.

200w.gif

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Looking forward to Gears 6 reveal (which I hope is not BS CGI trailer) and more in-depth Indiana Jones gameplay presentation. There's a slight chance that Forza 6 will be announced but I'm not holding my breath for this one, even though it's about time. Hopefully Forza 6 will be a lot different than 5 which I haven't played and bought cuz it's too similar to 4 with better GFX and much less interesting setting.

I was mainly speaking about 3rd parties since the fall of this year is pretty barren so presumably there's quite a few 3rd party games that could potentially show up during an Xbox showcase.

That said, I do look forward to the Gears 6 reveal.

I was making a joke mate. Considering Microsoft are releasing more of their games on PlayStation and Switch.

I would like a Max Payne remake teaser or an update on Mass Effect

Last edited:

Chukhopops

Time for the yearly hopium dose with the following:

- State of Decay 3
- Oblivion UE5 remake
- Perfect Dark

But most likely it’s going to be Gears, Fable, Shattered Space, maybe Forza Horizon 6 and Clockwork Revolution.

Curious how they can make a full showcase about CoD, might be a little boring to watch after the main show.

splattered

This legit sounds like possibly best Xbox showing MS has had in forever. I can't wait to be blown away by all the awesome games only to have media and certain members of this forum pour in with "Yeah it was a good show, but is it too little too late?" etc etc

I know the games will be awesome, what i'm curious to see is whether they are going to drop any more info on new hardware or save it for this fall or the direct next year?

Buggy Loop

Clockwork Revolution
Avowed
Fable
Indiana Jones

Fucking bring it on!

InXile's Clockwork Revolution PLEASE ! Steampunk RPG with time mechanic from InXile? Anyone not hyped is insane or don't like western RPGs.

Avowed looks like Pillars of Eternity, again, I'm in.

I still stand by that Fable is not that fucking serious. All the trolling over the protag's look, when all I want is for them to let me actually make a character like this

maxresdefault.jpg

images

images

A little DERP in Fable is expected

ShaiKhulud1989

Gold Member
Hopium before
Copium after
Rinse and repeat

Maybe they will finally show us some games from, I dunno, 3-4 years ago (Contraband? State of Decay 3? Perfect Dark? Anyone?) instead of yeat another Best Showcase in Xbox History. Glad that it will be way easier to skip CoD though.

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
Not falling for trash cod games anymore they better have a impressive zombies mode with set characters not operators bullshit

I'm not holding out much hope for this. MWIII was awful and MWIII wasn't great either. Shitty tick rate, stupid skins and everything else have kind of put me off.

I wish they would try to keep the game at least grounded when playing online. Nothing weirder than seeing super heroes running around the screen. That or give me an option to turn off all the bullshit so I don't have to see it.

Valt7786

I'm not holding out much hope for this. MWIII was awful and MWIII wasn't great either. Shitty tick rate, stupid skins and everything else have kind of put me off.

I wish they would try to keep the game at least grounded when playing online. Nothing weirder than seeing super heroes running around the screen. That or give me an option to turn off all the bullshit so I don't have to see it.
This, I've always enjoyed CoD's gameplay but the last few entries turning into bullshit FPS Fortnite with fucking homelander and nicki minaj running about killed them for me. And now they've doubled down on the stupid weed shit too.

Ozriel

M$FT
Top Bottom