• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Gamescom Presentation - Discussion Thread (Now with voting added)

How would you rate the Xbox stream?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rofif

Banned
150 kg "that's a weight of two men"
Haha I can prove you wrong woman
Animated GIF

Stuart360

Flight sim is amazing, its my GOTY so far.

on another note, if they dont show anything from halo today than that is a massive failure to communicate in their part. The fact that they are being so gunshy about the campaign tells me that they are trying to hide it for as long as they can get away with. Like cdpr did with the console ports of cyberpunk
It means nothing if they dont show Halo. COD is releasing at the samne time and all we have had so far is a trailer, a few days ago.

Akuji

thats enough suspense ... the AoE guy was right. No Suspense found.

Well they had a decent/good E3 showing while being in a pandemic. Probably not realistic to expect 2 good showings.
Lowered my expectations because they announced no new games but its still kind of a letdown.

With their last E3 I thought they had changed with pacing and getting straight to the point.

This one, so far is exactly like the Inside Xbox shows that got criticism, filler talking, overly long discussions and pointless behind the scenes showboating to fill gaps. If there isn’t much gameplay to show, why not just shorten the presentation?

Last edited:

Stuart360

With their last E3 I thought they had changed with pacing and getting straight to the point.

This one, so far is exactly like the Inside Xbox shows that got criticism, filler talking, overly long discussions and pointless behind the scenes showboating to fill gaps.
Because thats what it is basically. Its not, and not supposed to be, an E3 style conference.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
"when I think about Cloud and when I think about gaming, I think about the future" What a weird sentence.

McCheese

Is this how they make future games like Halo Infinite next-gen only without breaking their word? playable via cloud on previous gen.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Well they said they want to move forward with their new games. I dont think its to do with Microsoft, in fact i'm sure they would be more than happy seeing Rare doing new versions of their past franchises.
I meant it's on MS to make those games. Like they did with KI. Speaking of... Where is KI? Banjo? Anyway, I just miss the old rare when it wasn't just a sea of thieves house.

Because thats what it is basically. Its not, and not supposed to be, an E3 style conference.

And got criticism for! “We appreciate the feedback” time and again for abject pacing and too much talking!

I never said it was supposed to be a E3 style conference, I said with the pacing of that it seemed they had learned, with this they haven’t, it’s what Inside Xbox got negative feedback for month after month!

rofif

Banned
cloud - "not buying new console just to play with your friends"
Like what? It's a burden of friendship? Oh no, my fucking friends got that new xbox. now I HAVE to spend 500 bucks to never play with them

Last edited:
Top Bottom