• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Gamescom Presentation - Discussion Thread (Now with voting added)

How would you rate the Xbox stream?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MiguelItUp

Oh, didn't realize this was today! Pleasant surprise! Shame there's no new announcements, but hey, that's tomorrow! :D

Bartski

Gold Member
Hellblade 2 gameplay would be the bomb. Scorn update and release date & more on Replaced and Somerville, please.

Also, still waiting to play Quantum Break in 60 fps.

Kuranghi

Parris Lilly has got me thinking, if you had a name that was a city as your first name and a flower as the second what would it be? I'm going to go with:

Batman Marigold!

I really hope they show The Gunk, thats still slated for 2021 right? I also hope to see more of CHORVS, show me that please.

reksveks

Parris Lilly has got me thinking, if you had a name that was a city as your first name and a flower as the second what would it be? I'm going to go with:

Batman Marigold!

I really hope they show The Gunk, thats still slated for 2021 right? I also hope to see more of CHORVS, show me that please.
Thunderful games has already stated that we are going to see the Gunk at gamescom so either today or tomorrow.

Rome Rose would be my name

cormack12

Gold Member
I could do without Horizon. With the Forza series/episodes I feel like it's only just a couple steps away from being in Deathloop territory to be honest.

I'd reckon :

Resolution Boost being real
Psychonauts will be there definitely
Persona 5 Royale on gamepass
The gunk
Halo Infinite date now vanguard is dated
Probably a gears title update and grounded update
Bf2042 teases
Destiny 2 updates
New headset
New controller

Last edited:

reksveks

I could do without Horizon. With the Forza series/episodes I feel like it's only just a couple steps away from being in Deathloop territory to be honest.

I think the reach on the Forza episodes aren't quite the same level as this streamso they might show something but yeah if you have watched it, it does feel a bit excessive.

Aion002

Starting with a multiplatform game.

Fx Mayansfx GIF by Mayans M.C.

Banned
the animations in Dying Light 2 look EXTREMELY clunky and transitions from one parkour move to the next look jarring as fuck and not at all fluid.

this did not look good at all in the video shown

Stuart360

the animations in Dying Light 2 look EXTREMELY clunky and transitions from one parkour move to the next look jarring as fuck and not at all fluid.

It looks a little downgraded from the very first gameplay presentation too.
its Dying Light though and you know what you're going to get. Fun.

Last edited:

Fbh

Well the very scripted PR talk with terrible jokes is cringe as always.

Yeah first one was fun but had a lot of jank, this didn't seem like it improved too much in that regard

Top Bottom