• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which 1 of the 3 should I get? (Now will poll)

2 of 3

• Lords of the Fallen (2023)

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Spiderman 2

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • God of War: Ragnarok

Votes: 34 73.9%

• Total voters

Kuranghi

Spider-man 2 is my pick.

I stopped GoW:R after 10 hours, wasn't anywhere near a bad game, its a good game, but personally I found it super boring vs. the old GoW games and I don't like soulslikes.

God of War Ragnarok.

95ZSkd4.gif

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Many think venom saved the Spider-Man franchise while that may be true the first Spider-Man game and miles had very renowned villains.

bender

What time is it?
Get a quarter. On one side right "Lot's of the Fallen" and on the other side write "Lot's of the Fallen". Use that coin and another coin (how much are sodas again?) and use them to by a refreshing Mountain Dew.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I didnt like Ragnarok but there's no doubt its a much larger game than Spider Man 2. With both of those games you know what youre getting if you played the 1st one.

I know sp2 and GOWR will be good, but seems more of the same. I also love souls like, but they don't really have the track record that I can put trust in.

Pimpbaa

Even tho I thought Ragnarok was just more of the same, I still enjoyed most of it. Spider-Man 2 was just fucking painful, more of the same gameplay wise but way worse in regards to story and dialog. Lords of the Fallen I have not played, due it’s mediocre scores.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Whichever can be bought cheapest. Console gaming has followed the footsteps of PC gaming for years. Big e-store deals at some point. Not as good as Steam or GOG deals, but close enough if you wait. The games listed are SP narratives. You arent losing anything waiting. It's not like sports or shooters where if you want to be really competitive online you got to get in fast like everyone else.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
GOW, yes it has some issues but not sure why people recommend lord of the fallen, its just an average souls game.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Gow if you loved the first one
Spider-Man 2 if you loved the first one of that more then the 1st gow
This or save your money for Elden Ring DLC.

I own all 3 and I’d say LotF is my least favorite. I almost wish I had a refund. I feel like there’s equal amount of banter in SM2 and GoW. So much talking.

Jacob0101

get lies of P instead of lord of the fallen. Rest 2 games are cinematic one.
cool combat, but I prefer setting and art direction in LOTF. Exploration is also much better.

There is a huge discount on Lords of the Fallen on the Epic Store.

Last edited:
Well, Ragnarok has a huge pace issue and the kid gameplay is boring. So no.

Spiderman is a super casual game, the game plays for you and has absolute 0 combat skills. So no.

LOTF is...Well, more of the same. So no.

My pick for you is Atlas Fallen, superfun, challenging, great combat! Surprised how good the game is.

Btw its just my personal opinion!

Last edited:
Top Bottom