• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 296: Edwards vs. Covington - T-Mobile Arena - December 16

Who wins: Edwards or Covington? Pantoja or Royval? Rakhmonov or Thompson?

• Edwards, Pantoja, Rakhmonov.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Edwards, Royval, Rakhmonov.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edwards, Pantoja, Thompson.

• Edwards, Royval, Thompson.

• Covington, Pantoja, Rakhmonov.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Covington, Royval, Rakhmonov.

• Covington, Pantoja, Thompson.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Covington, Royval, Thompson.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ikbalCO

66zeGte.gif

Tonight so far. And we are just in.

SpiceRacz

He will. Tony needs to retire now. This is just sad at this point.

Also, when did paddy lose his passion? He is just fighting to win but by the numbers??

I don't think he's lost his passion at all. He's just not fighting balls to the wall recklessly. His cardio has always been suspect.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
shavkat should walk out to some throat singing music holding a falcon lol i'm probably most excited for this fight next to colby vs leon if shavkat kills it maybe hell get a title shot

ikbalCO

One of the finest full games in recent years tbh. A lot of energy, a lot of passion from both parties. Two great corners giving fitting advices for their fighters. Great sportsmanship as well. Exactly what we need it before the mad house of colby vs edwards.

Pantoja deserved it. Royval brought it.

Royval would have done better to do the whole fight the way he did the opening part of the last round. But Pantoja had no problems keeping Royval on his back when he wasn't eating Royval's punches right in the face. Amazing fight.

ikbalCO

I feel like i am the only person in the world right now who supports colby rn.

Come on florida man, do it for trump dawg first, and your sleepless turko fan, me second :D

ikbalCO

Leon closing every door for a possible colby strike is just too cruel.

Great defence for every take down attempt.

Top Bottom