• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 285: Jones vs. Gane - T-Mobile Arena - March 4

Who wins: Jones or Gane? Shevchenko or Grasso? Neal or Rakhmonov?

• Jones, Shevchenko, Neal.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Jones, Grasso, Neal.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Jones, Shevchenko, Rakhmonov.

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Jones, Grasso, Rakhmonov.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gane, Shevchenko, Neal.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Gane, Grasso, Neal.

• Gane, Shevchenko, Rakhmonov.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Gane, Grasso, Rakhmonov.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

diunxx

I can see Bo gassing if he doesn't finish in the 1st, he is young, arrogant and used to finish fights fast, will probably come out like a mad man out there trying to kill Pickett quick.

KrakenIPA

Good fights going on I hope it stays lively.

Hey I was wondering if someone here could tell me why they keep saying Gane might hand Jon Jones his first "true" loss? I know a little back story but that keeps sticking out to me.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
gamrot can't F this one up I don't think. he got beat bad by beneil and his fight with Arman was close Islam is in the building watching and I know khabib wants him to fight Islam in the future

MaestroMike

Gold Member
thought gamrot got the nod don't think it was 30-27 though Jalin looked pretty good had gamrot running hes only 27 pretty young and should get better

MaestroMike

Gold Member
I've been on the Shavkat hype train he seems special undefeated hope he keeps the streak going I wanna see him vs Khamzat eventually, but neal looked mad good in his last fight against luque and hes coming in over weight so this might be a challenge for Shavkat

edit: maybe neal had some problems though during camp and was the reason he couldn't make weight so he could be fighting compromised possibly

Last edited:

diunxx

Ufc 229 Sport GIF by UFC

MaestroMike

Gold Member
for this fight I don't know too much about grasso lol she seemed very cool, calm and collected and focused from what I've seen so far from her during the fight week, but its hard to bet against shevchenko I can't do it so I got her winning even

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Alex Grasso hot. And if I heard it right(?), Shevchenko dissing Grasso talking with Joe Rogan saying she's still stronger and it's good to have someone else win for a change.

I got $20 on Jones. C'mon you fat ass.

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
they definitely gotta do an event in mexico now this year or next

for bones vs gane gane has been more active, been always fighting at heavyweight and got a nice couple of wins after Francis and I know jones been gone for like 3 years and never fought at heavyweight but still its jon hes a savage and his fight IQ is top tier and been fighting mma a lot longer than gane so I still have to go with Jon for the win probably a decision though

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
He just imposed his will and we haven't even seen him beast. He's like a bear the way he got Gane down and just mauled him.

Macattk15

Well I was wrong about Shev but god damn ... I've always been a Jones fan ... he's the GOAT. Without a fucking doubt.

Shitty person. GOAT fighter.

Also he'll work anyone at heavyweight. LHW was much tougher competition.

Last edited:
Top Bottom