• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 290: Volkanovski vs. Rodríguez - T-Mobile Arena - July 8

Who wins: Volkanovski or Rodríguez? Moreno or Pantoja? Whittaker or Du Plessis?

• Volkanovski, Moreno, Whittaker.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Volkanovski, Pantoja, Whittaker.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Volkanovski, Moreno, Du Plessis.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volkanovski, Pantoja, Du Plessis.

• Rodríguez, Moreno, Whittaker.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Rodríguez, Pantoja, Whittaker.

• Rodríguez, Moreno, Du Plessis.

• Rodríguez, Pantoja, Du Plessis.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaestroMike

Gold Member

Last edited:

GymWolf

I have volk (but yair is super dangerous), pantoja and nickal winning.

Also bobby winning against du plessis, this is gonna be a sad fight because i like both.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Let’s get to the point, Volkanovski is a dangerous man that no one wants to deal with.

Bad Day That Hurt GIF by Tim Poulton

Joramun

I have volk (but yair is super dangerous), pantoja and nickal winning.

Also bobby winning against du plessis, this is gonna be a sad fight because i like both.
Same here.

I'll be sad and happy at the same time for that bobby and du plessis fight.

just realized Rory MacDonald wasn't present to accept his Hall Of Fame award for his fight with Robby Lawler.

wonder what his reasons are. he was never the same after that fight, neither was Lawler. one of those fight where fighters leave a piece of themselves in the cage.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
What fight. Could go either way.

They were right on commentary, he should have let Turner stand up. He had him shook.

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
hooker reminded me of charles and the chute box team with the blonde hair and constant pressure probably was studying them lol he took some shots congrats on the win

for these next fights I got whittaker over du plessis he has championship experience and I feel more tools I saw du plessis had nose surgery so he can breathe better so maybe he'll have better cardio and give us a surprise. not sure about moreno vs pantoja moreno lost to him twice so I probably should pick him, but their fight was five years ago Moreno got better since then. I originally picked volk over yair. not sure about this one I think they're both going to stand and both are elite strikers I think Yair may have the edge so I'll go with him for the upset

Last edited:
Anyone who honestly said that fight would go this way is lying. Not even a fan, but Du made everyone eat their words. Chael's reaction is going to be great.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
i thought they were about to fight right there pretty tense interaction maybe this will be the december ppv main event since stipe vs jones is fighting in november

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Good recovery. Moreno did good that bad spot he was in giving his back.

He has 2 rounds to bring it like a champ.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
dam 3-0 against moreno I think moreno did more damage on the feet but pantoja had the advantage in grappling congrats to pantoja great fight

Last edited:
Top Bottom