• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 282: Błachowicz vs. Ankalaev - T-Mobile Arena - December 10

Who wins: Błachowicz or Ankalaev? Pimblett or Gordon? Ponzinibbio or Morono?

• Błachowicz, Pimblett, Ponzinibbio.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Błachowicz, Gordon, Ponzinibbio.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Błachowicz, Pimblett, Morono.

• Błachowicz, Gordon, Morono.

• Ankalaev, Pimblett, Ponzinibbio.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Ankalaev, Gordon, Ponzinibbio.

• Ankalaev, Pimblett, Morono.

• Ankalaev, Gordon, Morono.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaestroMike

Gold Member
unfortunately had to miss the prelims :messenger_crying: for the main card i got ankaleav, pimblett, ponzinibbio (morono is fighting on a week notice), du plessis, topiura

Macattk15

Paddy the Baddy

He is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is, but should be a good fight and relatively easy win.

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
people saying it was a robbery that paddy won looked pretty even to me probably could've gone either way or should've been a draw not surprised it went to paddy though lol

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
every fight up leading up to co-main and main had a finish which was sweet its just the that co-main/main kinda soured the card I guess I think if jan and ankalaev do a rematch ankalaev is gonna go straight to wrestling and not waste time with striking

KrakenIPA

Good card all around, I give it a B+

Prelims were very active, lots of stand up fighting and floor finishers. The mains were a bit tepid, but these men can afford to be conservative. Red corners be representing hard, and the young warriors be representing hard!

EDMIX

Ankalaev yelling that he won. Not by much man ... not by much. Don't act like its a huge robbery.

This was of the highway variety lol

More take downs, 11 minutes control time, more strikes landed, more significant strikes. Even Jan believes Ankalev should have won...

https://www.oddsshark.com/ufc/jan-blachowicz-magomed-ankalaev-odds-december-10-2022-1801676

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/m...n-UFC-title-incredible-act-sportsmanship.html

Its literally not feasible for Jan to win that fight, as to why even he states he didn't win...

So fuck the rematch, he won the fight and let him move on to a different fight as even Jan concedes this as he has zero answer for those takes downs or getting out struck to pretend he did something outside of some leg kicks. So they are already investigating that Paddy fight, they clearly are going to have to take a look at this one. This shit should have been a Fight Night lol

Ankalaev vs the winner in next month's fight, aka Ankalaev vs Hill.

I only want to see it run back if its a deep back and forth, not some shit where someone lands the most strikes, most take downs and most control time, but ohhhh, heeyyyyy lets run it back cuz a drunk judge lol

Top Bottom