• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 276: Adesanya vs. Cannonier - T-Mobile Arena - July 2

Who wins: Adesanya or Cannonier? Volkanovski or Holloway? Strickland or Pereira?

• Adesanya, Volkanovski, Strickland.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Adesanya, Holloway, Strickland.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Adesanya, Volkanovski, Pereira.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Adesanya, Holloway, Pereira.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Cannonier, Volkanovski, Strickland.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Cannonier, Holloway, Strickland.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cannonier, Volkanovski, Pereira.

• Cannonier, Holloway, Pereira.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxbison

They bumped up Munhoz ranking (who lost his last 2 and is 1-4 in his last 5) so O'Malley has a top 10 opponent lol. UFC is such a clown show.

Good card though. I have:

Adesanya
Volk
Pereira

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
UFC makes a lot of money for sure not on NFL’s level, I think the spear is an underutilized move, it’s fighters are more interesting than an NFL guard or cornerback. Adesanya has decided to become the modern day Silva.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Congrats to miller on most wins hope to see him in ufc 300 so then he fought in 100 200 and 300 lol hope cerrone enjoys mma retirement

edit:

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Just started watching now. I looked at the recap on Wiki and Cerrone lost again. This guy should had retired years ago. UFC used his popularity putting him through a meat grinder.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
O'Malley/Muhnoz fight a No Contest. O'Malley poked Muhnoz's eye. Muhnoz told his doc he cant see and the ref called it off.

MastAndo

Gold Member
Wow, that was quite the slobberknocker. Barberena's strategy of blocking punches with his face until he found an opening paid off.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
was rooting for the OG Lawler he had the power, but Barberena was non stop with the punches maybe Lawler should've shot and tried to grapple when he started wobbling lol congrats to barberena

they'll probably rematch muhnoz and O'Malley later ?? for the next fights I'm picking pereira unless maybe strickland wrestles, but I know Pereira trained with Glover so he should've probably improved his TD defense. this is a #1 contender fight I think. not sure about volk vs holloway but I'll go with volk I guess and I got Adesanya over Cannonier

Last edited:

En Sama

It was the Blachowicz fight he didn't get knocked out he lost but I think he changed weights or something.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
It was the Blachowicz fight he didn't get knocked out he lost but I think he changed weights or something.

oh yeah I forgot he moved up to light heavyweight and couldn't take Jan's wrestling/size he was too big for Izzy

Last edited:

En Sama

No he didn't change weights he just got beat apparently. I take it Cannonier is just to get him back on the winning trail.

En Sama

Adesanya is very graceful. He dominates you with his stature and poise. Just get in there and rough him up.

ofQAcNg.jpg
My boy Joe had to have been in on the gig with Izzy and dressed as Paul Bearer.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
volk too quick with a lot of volume Holloway couldn't match him thought it'd be a more even fight. izzy and cannonier both seemed pretty cautious throughout the fight don't think either really suffered too much damage Izzy got the leg up in points. Looks like Izzy vs. Pereira is next both fighters did their part and got their wins & they have the whole story line set up. maybe they fight in October or November. If Volk moves up to 155 lb I'd probably like to see him go against Chandler, but hes probably going straight for the title shot don't know how he'd fair against Oliveira (or Islam if he ends up champ)

Top Bottom