• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 293: Adesanya vs. Strickland - Sydney - September 9

Who wins: Adesanya or Strickland? Tuivasa or Volkov? Kape or Felipe dos Santos?

• Adesanya, Tuivasa, Kape.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adesanya, Volkov, Kape.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Adesanya, Tuivasa, Felipe dos Santos.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Adesanya, Volkov, Felipe dos Santos.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Strickland, Tuivasa, Kape.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Strickland, Volkov, Kape.

• Strickland, Tuivasa, Felipe dos Santos.

• Strickland, Volkov, Felipe dos Santos.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Kape and sean dismantled that cringe fuck so badly :lollipop_squinting: :lollipop_squinting:

Lol. 😂

Strickland was as cringe as they come and then some. Reaching between his toes to get something lol.

Annoying fuck. Hope he gets his jaw broken.

Sad bitch.

May the best man win.

GymWolf

Yeah, they should have disrespected him even more :lollipop_squinting:

Kape was on point shitting on that bareman stuttering fucker for the whole injury debacle, the shitbag like to talk big nonsense when other fighters are injured but when one of his fighter is injured...

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yeah, they should have disrespected him even more :lollipop_squinting:

Lol all strickdick has his annoying persona. Calling him chinaman and disrespecting his whole kickboxing career over there. I've so much disdain for this fool. Win or lose no matter. Fake ass "man of the people"

Omg his nails and rings.
"I'm the real man TM" BS

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Fun to see that fight again. Especially the commentary. Sean striking is great bla bla aaaaaaand stiff.

GymWolf

We both know that he is gonna lose, but at least he trolled that clown hard, his job is already done.

The whole gym is full of sneaky cunts.

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
for the next three ones i’m picking kape over dos santos since dos santos is a late replacement i don’t remember seeing any of their fights tho. volkov over tuivasa tho tuivasa has that KO power and can get it done that way but I think volkov will probably get it if it goes the distance. i’m picking adesanya over strickland i think they’ll probably both stand and adesanya is the better striker so I think he’ll get the win

Last edited:

MastAndo

Wow, really didn't see that coming. Strickland pummeled Izzy all night. He stayed out of kick range most of the time and closed the gap on Izzy at will, despite him backpedaling most of the fight.

Sheesh, Izzy fought like a bitch though. How are you going to get on your horse and continue to run to close out the 5th round in a title fight you're clearly losing? Strickland even put his chin up in the air and offered him a chance to scrap. Come on, man. Strickland looked nervous going in but I think Izzy was the one who was intimidated.

Top Bottom