• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The face of an ant

ntropy

Eugenijus-Kavaliauskas-Ant-1.jpg

more nightmare fuel

GymWolf

That is so fucking cool, probably my new wallpaper.

It looks like the cover of an horror movie\vg.

Praying mantis next please.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Thought this was going to be a bravestarr reboot

Either way that god we dont have to deal with giant ants. The should use that face for an alien race or orcs

Last edited:

Shh

Nope, still looks cute.
Well, unfortunately, praying mantises are freaking adorable while somehow still being awesome. I get them around my house all the time. There's one that seems to gravitate to my car all the time and I walk by and they always adorably tilt their head in my direction as I'm walking by. They are cool, but they're not nightmare fuel like this ant's face. I love the sway thing they do when there's a breeze. Looks all Chinese lore while they gently sway back and forth.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Well, unfortunately, praying mantises are freaking adorable while somehow still being awesome. I get them around my house all the time. There's one that seems to my car all the time and I walk by and they always adorably tilt their head in my direction as I'm walking by. They are cool, but they're not nightmare fuel like this ant's face. I love the sway thing they do when there's a breeze. Looks all Chinese lore while they gently sway back and forth.
This is the most "unsettling" i found

Mantis+Face,+Green+LinkInn.jpg

It kinda looks like a gremlins.

Last edited:

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Some insects are scary, but many of them are cute.

I happen to find ants cute..

Top Bottom