• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this AI generation the most disturbing depiction of Hell ever?

K' Dash

Theres a real place that resembles that.

9e1b6a5ef70b42c18645d7f643640e3e4b9d32b9.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Hieronymus Bosh got the AI beat since 1450

"Fun fact" he was buried on my birthday smh

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Don't know where it originated from sadly but it popped up on some preachy Facebook page. It's pure nightmare fuel.

I haven't seen anything in a movie or game that comes close. Admittedly, it's significantly less disturbing without the audio.

cant-2-see-the-saitama-ok-meme-gets-replaced-by-the-new-v0-z13tdrqu84291.jpg

I have seen worse things

We already saw... now how would the AI put heaven?

Last edited:

CGNoire

I love the sound design and how they included Industrial Machinery sounds in the background.
Really adds to the Hopeless Unwelcoming Atmosphere.

Last edited:

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Probably not too far-fetched that AI would be able depict a personalized version of Hell. Tell it what you fear, honestly, and see what it churns out. Black Mirror premise right there. Could go a lot of ways.

This video wasn't too disturbing since I think we've all seen similar depictions and been desensitized.

RagnarokIV

Creepy, reminds me of in I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream where the AI is essentially making a tailored version of hell for each character.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
The closest we can get to that experience of hell is right here on earth. All physical suffering is likely nullified once you die.

Last edited:
Top Bottom