• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this AI generation the most disturbing depiction of Hell ever?

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
SocietyPoster.jpg

Never seen something quite as grotesque and horrifying as the 'orgy' scene, hell on earth.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Don't know where it originated from sadly but it popped up on some preachy Facebook page. It's pure nightmare fuel.

I haven't seen anything in a movie or game that comes close. Admittedly, it's significantly less disturbing without the audio.

Nahhh... It's more of a nightmare to have to put up with your mother-in-law all day.

Dr.D00p

Gold Member
Huckster #1 ' how do we get the masses to do what we want, keep them under control and keep us in luxury? You know, the ultimate long con'

Huckster #2 ' hang on a minute, lads. i've got a great idea..........'

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Don't know where it originated from sadly but it popped up on some preachy Facebook page. It's pure nightmare fuel.

I haven't seen anything in a movie or game that comes close. Admittedly, it's significantly less disturbing without the audio.

Looks like a lot of 80’s horror films that were heavy on the practical effects.

But I’ve also seen it else where ??
Ponder Inspector Gadget GIF

jufonuk

not tag worthy
SocietyPoster.jpg

Never seen something quite as grotesque and horrifying as the 'orgy' scene, hell on earth.
I think I remember that scene.

Let me find it to refresh the old noggin.

The whole movie is on YouTube.

Errrr that ending goes from comically insane to downright insane to make it stop to funny again. To wtf ?!?

Anyone who hasn’t seen it wants to watch it. Go ahead but it’s NSFW

Last edited:

wondermega

Hmm. Kinda interesting but I am sure an AI could do WAY better. Or any significantly disturbed artist, actually.. I am sure Giger had plenty of truly fucked up shit in his notebooks which have never seen the light of day, which would make this look like a walk in the park..

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Looks like a lot of 80’s horror films that were heavy on the practical effects.

But I’ve also seen it else where ??
Ponder Inspector Gadget GIF

I can't help but wonder how difficult it is to get out from the middle of that and how many people in that video have pissed in the water.

One to put on my "I'll pass" list.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day

This is like Mr. Rogers neighborhood compared to Renaissance depictions of hell especially those of Hieronymus Bosch

Thaedolus

Gold Member
That is nothing special.
Hieronymus Bosch was painting things that were much more disturbing, half a millennia ago.
I’m not student of art but that’s a google search I don’t regret, shit yeah.

As far as the OP video is concerned: meh. I find hellish imagery like Event Horizon stuff fun because it’s fake. Hard to be disturbed by fantasy shit when there’s actual horror going on in the world being live streamed on social media daily

winjer

Gold Member
I’m not student of art but that’s a google search I don’t regret, shit yeah.

As far as the OP video is concerned: meh. I find hellish imagery like Event Horizon stuff fun because it’s fake. Hard to be disturbed by fantasy shit when there’s actual horror going on in the world being live streamed on social media daily

Another great artist that made some incredible art, depicting evil, is Goya with his Black Paintings.

Dutchy

That is nothing special.
Hieronymus Bosch was painting things that were much more disturbing, half a millennia ago.
I'm from the same city as Hieronymus and the single biggest jump scare I've ever had in my life was running into one of his works in the dead of night.

Someone who's reality is crippling into nothingness will always be able to conjure scarier imagery. This looks relatively tame and even funny at times.

Also OP's video reminded me of this. Brilliant part of the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom