• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire of the Ants

skit_data

Based on Bernard Werber’s best-seller, Empire of the Ants will offer a strategic experience close to the iconic books saga. Experience immersive adventures and defend your lands through tactical and strategic battles in a microscopic world of epic proportions. Exploration, strategy, combat skills, but most of all, the local wildlife alliance will be necessary in order to emerge victorious from the many challenges that await you. Take part in the exodus of a doomed and lost colony Play as the Ant Savior, whose mission is to lead its "people" and rebuild a home, protect them, make them prosper and conquer new territories through different seasons.
Made in UE5, releases on consoles and PC in 2024

Very... different game to say the least. It looks and sounds surprisingly interesting for what it is. I have never heard of this best seller and now I'm ever more confused and intrigued.

Last edited:
war animation GIF by Alex Trimpe

Looks awesome. I look forward to seeing more! Not sure why, but it makes me wish for an Army Men: Sarge's Heroes reboot.

dwish

Fun and unique idea. I'm interested but at the same time couldn't stop laughing about how silly it looks.

I hope there's multiplayer

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
In italy they were gifted inside bags of chips, i had the entire collection.
They were all different colors, not just orange, same for the swappable ass.

I think we just had blue and orange in the States. I had a mix of both and Id have them go to war with my Ninja Turtles. Always a fun battle.

Comandr

Related to empires of the undergrowth I wonder?
I really liked empires of undergrowth until the MASSIVE difficulty spike a couple hours in. The game keeps doing skill checks by dumping predators into your ant enclosure. I remember one they dumped a shitload of spiders and stuff and just shredded my whole colony no matter what I did.

Crayon

I really liked empires of undergrowth until the MASSIVE difficulty spike a couple hours in. The game keeps doing skill checks by dumping predators into your ant enclosure. I remember one they dumped a shitload of spiders and stuff and just shredded my whole colony no matter what I did.

I have been waiting way too long to try it. That sounds a little rought, but I'm looking forward to try my anting skills.

The biggest problem with sim ant was that it was too easy anyhow!

Top Bottom