• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth | Review Thread

Kumomeme

I always think of him as a 30 year old dude trying to look 22
I+dont+know+what+these+words+mean+_f961dd035a951f99bfba1d08b108333b.jpg

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I unironically think half of these posters have to be AI or bots prompted with "find offense and misogyny in literally anything brought up in conversation, no matter how blatant the mental gymnastics to work it in are,"

Like that Google image generator AI that actively will find any loophole it can to fuck off itself out of generating Caucasian people.
They're bots, alright.

saintjules

Anyone know if Best Buy usually delivers stuff at launch? When I got remake via Best Buy it came day 1.

I only got the deluxe edition pre-ordered earlier this week thanks to Wario. I'm just wondering if I should chance getting the deluxe edition at another store if available and then just return the Best Buy order if it comes late.

Gamerguy84

Those fuckers are scary weird and hateful but be thankful for that place as it keeps them in the same location of the internet, in the same house.

Now some are lying for sure but if they are that weak of a person they are where they need to be.

Pretty amazing scores and I can't wait for it to unlock. The demos I've played have been amazing.

NeoLed

Congrats for the team! Great early review score...
Now what...?
can I play now? Why're you so cruel with the teasing...

Reactions: Isa
Anyone expect this game to be grindy? And I don't mean lengthy when I say grindy. I think RPG fans should know what grindy means at this point, but you never know.
Vii Remake was piss easy I was legit mad I cant choose hard from the get go.
Expect the same here. Square wants as many people to finish the game.

Vo1vhuc.jpg

Thankfully 😂

Tits are gross. Why do they even exist.

Same they/them/it poster. imagine having a panic attacks playing something as whimsical as final fantasy vii.

M889fBs.jpg

SkylineRKR

Those guys I just can't. They are disturbed by a pair of tits in a bikini, and then panic attack when fighting a boss. What are these guys doing in real life?

And is Tifa the rule or the exception? I mean look at Aerith. I'd say her size is 2 or 3 lower. Yuffie is below that.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

You can't surpress desires. I firmly believe this. I think with surpressing you spiral into sick shit, which is exactly what these guys typically resort to. Lets assume some of these are straight men, they want pussy just as much as you and me.

It seems to be an act of frustration, like, I can't find the courage to hit on a woman so I am going to hate it all. I dealt with a fair share of insecure people, and it all comes down to excuses and self pity which gets them nowhere but becoming resentful. Basically, they don't try to fix their own issues but they rather want everything to adapt to their misery.

CunningPlan

Neo Member
Can’t wait to get my hands on this! was honestly expecting the likes of Eurogamer to lowball this game for the devs giving us what we want (Tifa in a swimsuit)

Anyone know if Best Buy usually delivers stuff at launch? When I got remake via Best Buy it came day 1.

I only got the deluxe edition pre-ordered earlier this week thanks to Wario. I'm just wondering if I should chance getting the deluxe edition at another store if available and then just return the Best Buy order if it comes late.

Yeah I'm not sure myself. If my local mom and pop gets it a couple days early.. I might just go buy it from there. I asked them a couple days ago and they said they would be getting some extra Deluxe, obviously first come first serve.. but I didn't want to preorder twice. Also don't want the game late.. :messenger_grinning_smiling::messenger_loudly_crying:

saintjules

Yeah I'm not sure myself. If my local mom and pop gets it a couple days early.. I might just go buy it from there. I asked them a couple days ago and they said they would be getting some extra Deluxe, obviously first come first serve.. but I didn't want to preorder twice. Also don't want the game late.. :messenger_grinning_smiling::messenger_loudly_crying:

Yeah the one not too far from me indicated that they didn't know how many they were going to get. They only had one pre-order for the deluxe edition so there's a chance I can get one. They have my name and have an account with them so good chance I can get it. They break the street date early so I will probably get that one and return the other one.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Vii Remake was piss easy I was legit mad I cant choose hard from the get go.
Expect the same here. Square wants as many people to finish the game.

Same they/them/it poster. imagine having a panic attacks playing something as whimsical as final fantasy vii.

M889fBs.jpg
Not a single one of them woman hating incel predators is saying a think about topless Cloud tho.

Top Bottom