• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Set Photos from Australia Show Natalie Portman's Jacked Look for Thor: Love and Thunder

ManaByte

Gold Member
That's kinda insane. Why is she so jacked?
5e9c493335b76124a5b40af7452acffc.jpg

Airbus Jr

Banned
Her arms and upper torso look significantly bigger now

Compared to her star wars days as princess amidala this is big difference

Last edited:

TimFL

I mean, at least she's putting some kind of effort in.

Look at "Wonder" Woman.

While I don't mind female characters being skinny or jacked, I always thought that a feminine looking Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) kind of plays into the whole magical universe theme of the DC, how they're insanely strong yet feminine and blend right in with the rest. It's just how their race / alien nature is portrayed and how they differ from mankind.

DavidGzz

She looks about as jacked as the dudes at the gym with invisible lat syndrome. It's just the stance. Maybe a little more meat on her but she doesn't look jacked.

kunonabi

She looks about as jacked as the dudes at the gym with invisible lat syndrome. It's just the stance. Maybe a little more meat on her but she doesn't look jacked.
Pretty much. That's the text book "lift weights for 10 minutes so I'm gonna start peacocking while I go to the water fountain" posture.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I like what i see. She trained everyday for like six months.

It wasn't worth it apparently. She's fit, but she's still built like a twig and a dogshit actress.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I'd pay to see a movie in a theater where all she does is read the phone book.

I'll take the director's cut where she's in a swim suit but the entire thing is on mute.

Top Bottom