• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate The State of Play

What would you rate this State of Play?

• Total voters
Highlights

1 - Baby Steps Trailer
2 - Roblox Trailer
3 - Ghostbusters Rise of the Ghost Lord PSVR2 Announced
4 - Resident Evil 4VR Mode PSVR2 Trailer
5 - Resident Evil 4 Separate Ways DLC Announced
6 - Avatar Frontiers of Pandora Trailer
7 - Ghostrunner 2 Trailer + Demo Now
8 - Deep Earth PS5 Collection Announced
9 - Helldivers 2 Gameplay Revealed
10 - Spiderman 2 Open World and Gameplay Reveal
11 - Tales of Arise Beyond the Dawn Announced
12 - Star Rail Release Date Announced
13 - Foam Stars Gameplay Reveal and Open Beta Announced
14 - Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth Gameplay and Release Date Reveal

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Hyped as fook for spider man 2 and FFVIIR now!

I think the only thing that was a let down....was the big games more or less the same games from May? I felt like I had de ja vu.

bender

What time is it?
futurama-bender.gif

Holammer

Kinda liked the Carl Gustav style reload on the recoilless in helldivers and Spiderman 2 stuff was pretty good.
Other than that it was crap, maybe I'll dock point from Spiderman2 because I saw a guy do jazz hands. *eww*

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Isa

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
I'm gonna give it 3/5. I thought it was fine....just how long until the next one?

That was an awesome dive into Spidy 2. Can't wait now.

Last edited:

SilentUser

Surprisingly good, actually. Nothing extraordinary or unexpected, but FF7R Rebirth is looking great, awesome trailer! Very first time a Spiderman 2 trailer caught my attention and can't wait to play Helldivers II with my friends.

YukiOnna

Nothing really caught my interest outside of Rebirth. And I think the general visual look of the games they present was a big difference between Ninty's Direct for me is why (stuff like Baby Steps or Hell Divers.) I miss Adam Boyes.

Anyways, at least I got FF7 Rebirth out of it.

Lupin25

It was good.

Was missing Stellar Blade though where tf is that game? Little Devil Inside? It’s like these games just vanish after delays.

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
About as limp as the Nintendo Direct. It’s been a 5/10 sort of day.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I thought that shit was done earlier this year or am I making things up again?

I have a feeling the trailer they showed with the announcement was more of a target render, cause it showed end-game shit, if they were done that far ahead, the game would have had a release date by now.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
2/5 for re4 DLC and HD2

I wonder if they delayed Helldivers to give it some breathing room. This year has been brutal for AA games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

TexMex

Helldivers, Spider-Man and FF continue to look great.

Probably the most awkward, terrible opening to a show in the history of these direct style presentations from any company. Cannot believe they led with that.

Mahavastu

I gave it a 4 of 5
Looked pretty good for a State of play... Nothing new for Sony 1st party is disappointing, but tbh it was not expected.
Pandora atleast looks phantastic, let see if it plays as great

Top Bottom