• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Business Update Podcast | OT | SEGABOX |

Banjo64

cumsessed
All this just to announce Clippy is coming to COD?
Game Stop GIF

Mephisto40

This podcast is going to be about 5 minutes long and isn't going to go into depth about addressing any of these rumours properly, I hope people realise this

I'm going to watch this and cry at the pain of feeling Phil Spencer and Co screwing me over. It's going to be the Dreamcast all over again and I'm going to have a total meltdown, get wasted and then post on Gaf with my tears borne from whiskey and xbox going third party. Then I'm going to burn everything xbox related I own and prepare myself to enter the warm comforting bosom of Sony. Sigh. It's gonna be a loooong night.

solidus12

ALLLLL HAIL SPENCER!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh shit!!!! It’s OVER!!!!

The future is BLUE!!!!

Ever since the shocking HiFi Rush T-Shirt discovery people have been wondering what other games PlayStation would acquire….

But…. Master Chief?! Anytime anyone mentioned it we thought they were insane!!!

We clearly live in the twilight zone!!! The game has changed forever!!! Don’t you bloody dare think otherwise!!!

Look at the bloody games now under the PlayStation banner!!!

Hi-Fi Rush!!
Sea of Thieves!!
Indiana Jones!!! Hahaha
Halo Master Chief…,whahahaha!!!

What are you gonna do Xbox?!! You just lost half your exclusives!!! Hahahaha!!!!

Oh please make all their games third party Microsoft. Please!!!

Little did these fanboys know that this is what killed Xbox.

I don't care where the games go, i just want a bad ass handheld from Xbox with native support for games and good docking technology for TV play at home. That's really all i want out of all of this. I think MS could really turn the ship around if they went that route and fully committed. The S should have been a handheld in my opinion.
The S should never had existed. But it was a decent retroarch machine when I had one.

Wulfer

Except, Xbox will be taking all that sweet PS money. Buy monkeys, buy.
Isn't it ironic that Ass of Can Whooping will be limp and out of a job. He won't be able to hate on Xbox and Microsoft anymore. Well, he'll probably still hate it because he's out of a job. Ass have you started warming up for Nintendo yet? Your job options are getting shorter. Well, there's always promoting Xbox games? You've got alot of homework to do, get to it!

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Posting in one of those legendary threads to look back on when I'm shitting myself, can't remember who I am, keeping warm by having the toaster on and trying to remember exactly when Xbox went under.

Top Bottom