• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a positive note my insomnia is starting to subside. On a negative note sleeping medication gives me explosive diarrhoea within minutes! I'm now on Benzodiazepines. Weight training today whilst stoned out of my mind on Benzo's is some fucking mad shit boys and girls and I was really going for it!

Also to the young gentleman on the running machine earlier today twelve feet from me. Who was continuously coughing without placing your hand over your mouth, coughing up phlegm and spitting it into a tissue and throwing it onto the floor all around you. You are an abhorrent malignant cunt.

Season 7 Twd GIF by FOX International Channels

Last edited:

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
For the first time I actually read the "reasons" in our banned section.
Some of them are quite creative 😁

"You seem pleasant to be around"

"Love you too"

"Can't wait for your game of the year project"

Thaedolus

Dawn of No Wife Day 2:

Snow so far was greatly exaggerated in the forecast- on the one hand, won’t have to spend much time clearing it, on the other I won’t be able to use that as an excuse to not get donuts from the little shop down the hill with the kiddos as planned.

There’s an indoor playground my parents got us a punch pass for…opens at 10…I’m thinking we’ll go there to get some wiggles out, come home for lunch and then we’ll introduce Sonic 3 & Knuckles to the new generation.

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
I’d actually like to rewatch this sometime. I saw this shit in the theaters and maybe rented it once on VHS but hardly remember it

Mario_BigPack_Exploded_b36cb804-39c3-4888-afc4-6f9ebc2426d2_600x.png

Thaedolus

Mario_BigPack_Exploded_b36cb804-39c3-4888-afc4-6f9ebc2426d2_600x.png
Lord Of The Rings Bilbo GIF by Maudit

Thaedolus

Me: did you get new undies on?
2YO: no dad underwear
Me: *sigh* ok did you get new underwear on?
2YO: nooooooooo! These ones is good!
Me: 😑

Thaedolus

See I remember vague flashes of this…like epic rainstorms in the bay area when I was in 2nd grade and playing Out of this World (Another World) on SNES which my brother traded another kid for F-Zero for a minute. Then getting hauled off to see this with my best friend down the street and walking out like wtf…was that good? It was Mario so it was good right?

Last edited:

Thaedolus

I know I’ll never get credit for A) keeping the children alive all weekend by myself and B) not immediately groping and letting her sleep because according to the doorbell cam she got home at 2AM

nush

Applying for jobs online in 2024, damn does this have all the same markers as online dating (As a non chad male). I'm at the point now where I'm going to social experiment some of these companies for that sweet confirmation bias. I don't have to pay for the printer ink, paper, envelope or postage stamp like I had to back in the day so..

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I got on Instagram again to follow the thots because I'm a simple bitch who likes boobies. It seems like 90 percent of them are using it to advertise for their only fans. I don't remember this being the case 6 or 7 years ago when I was on it last. I guess the pandemic made a lot of them take that extra step.

nush

I guess the pandemic made a lot of them take that extra step.

Instagram, Onlyfans, prostitute pipeline is real. They just don't advertise stage three in places you'll see it.

Media kind of picks up on the big ticket ones, but that scales down real low to "street level" in comparison.

I watched a now former friend go right down that rabbit hole. When I say " watched" I mean I got a play by play and knew exactly where she would end up.

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member

Thaedolus

Me, doing absolutely nothing with my evening…

Friend: hey do you have Marvel vs Capcom 2?

Me: uhh yeah on Dreamcast, somewhere

Friend: wanna play?

Me: I guess, fuck let’s get the banana chair out man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom