• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

groundhog day suicide GIF

After two weeks of the flu I now officially have a perforated eardrum. The pain and deafness is driving me apoplectic. Lord take me now!

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Hi everyone!

I'm thrilled to announce the opening of my social media accounts as a DJ. It has been a long and challenging process due to my limited free time, but I finally made it, and I'm excited to share my music with all of you.

On my social media accounts, you'll find sessions of different styles, from electronic music to urban music and much more. I hope you enjoy my content as much as I've enjoyed creating it for you.

Don't forget to follow me on my social media accounts to stay up to date with all my posts and news. Thank you for your support, and I hope to see you on the dance floor soon!

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Hi everyone!

I'm thrilled to announce the opening of my social media accounts as a DJ. It has been a long and challenging process due to my limited free time, but I finally made it, and I'm excited to share my music with all of you.

On my social media accounts, you'll find sessions of different styles, from electronic music to urban music and much more. I hope you enjoy my content as much as I've enjoyed creating it for you.

Don't forget to follow me on my social media accounts to stay up to date with all my posts and news. Thank you for your support, and I hope to see you on the dance floor soon!

Don’t forget Apple Music & Bandcamp

Hi everyone!

Nice one. I've got it on in the background at the moment.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
They offered me morphine which shocked me.
When I was in hospital for my alcoholism/cancer thing back in 2018 I had some mild back pains from being mostly bed ridden for a month.

The nurses couldn't give me Tylenol because of my cirrhosis so fuck yeah gogo morphine!
Even though it was only 10 mg I can now understand the allure of chasing the dragon 😊

When I was in hospital for my alcoholism/cancer thing back in 2018 I had some mild back pains from being mostly bed ridden for a month.

The nurses couldn't give me Tylenol because of my cirrhosis so fuck yeah gogo morphine!
Even though it was only 10 mg I can now understand the allure of chasing the dragon 😊
I would've bitten there hand off at the wrist if they had offered me Ketamine.

black and white cat GIF by sheepfilms

GymWolf

Hi everyone!

Your avatar looks like an IA made d&d character portrait.

Do you even have pores? You look smooth like an infant's ass.

Congratulation for the dj thing:lollipop_sunglasses:

Incest is gotten from a misplaced sense of sexual desire vis a vis genetic practicality.
Dog Ok GIF by Originals

A quick Google might explain why I get super horny when I'm ill.

"The sympathetic nervous system gets turned on in broader ways when we do, too. Sexual feelings and orgasm drive up the concentrations of two hormones that regulate immune responses involving cytokines and lymphocytes."

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Dog Ok GIF by Originals

A quick Google might explain why I get super horny when I'm ill.

"The sympathetic nervous system gets turned on in broader ways when we do, too. Sexual feelings and orgasm drive up the concentrations of two hormones that regulate immune responses involving cytokines and lymphocytes."
I get horny when people try to razzle my wing wang.

Thaedolus

Yay, more snow until Wednesday and it’s “spring break” so no preschool all week.

On the plus side, I got Mario shirts to surprise my kiddo with when we go to see the movie Wednesday afternoon

Top Bottom