• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Is it normal to wake up every day with morning wood? I just kinda accepted it as normal over the years and never really thought about it, but I wake up with it everyday, and I do mean every day. And I'm a stomach sleeper, so when I toss and turn like one usually does in the middle of the night, there needs to be some adjusting down there otherwise.... yeah.

Sometimes it leads to really awkward situations, and one happened to me the other day, which is what made me question if it was normal. I had a package I had to sign for and I was awakened out of a sleep by the delivery guy knocking at the door. During the holidays, they don't hang around long(the drivers, not the boner) because they have a ton of stops to make. So you gotta make it to your door in seconds or they're outta there. So I woke up with a boner and I was like fuck I gotta answer the door before my boner goes away or this dude is gonna leave, so I had to keep half of my body behind my front door so the guy couldn't see it to sign for the package.

My penis and I are not on talking terms at the moment. I mean, I appreciate its active nature, but jeez, gimme a break.

Barakov

bNX9ADh.jpg

ParaSeoul

Is it normal to wake up every day with morning wood? I just kinda accepted it as normal over the years and never really thought about it, but I wake up with it everyday, and I do mean every day. And I'm a stomach sleeper, so when I toss and turn like one usually does in the middle of the night, there needs to be some adjusting down there otherwise.... yeah.

Sometimes it leads to really awkward situations, and one happened to me the other day, which is what made me question if it was normal. I had a package I had to sign for and I was awakened out of a sleep by the delivery guy knocking at the door. During the holidays, they don't hang around long(the drivers, not the boner) because they have a ton of stops to make. So you gotta make it to your door in seconds or they're outta there. So I woke up with a boner and I was like fuck I gotta answer the door before my boner goes away or this dude is gonna leave, so I had to keep half of my body behind my front door so the guy couldn't see it to sign for the package.

My penis and I are not on talking terms at the moment. I mean, I appreciate its active nature, but jeez, gimme a break.
Just embrace it,open the door and act like nothing is out of the ordinary.

BigBooper

Totally normal and shows you have good circulation. I'm surprised you get it laying on your stomach because I get it laying on my back. I don't ever sleep on my stomach though.

I think it's a good thing. I also wake up almost everyday with that. I just see it as my love stick saying good morning to me.

nush

yes, but it's also caused by a full bladder pushing in the right places. Have a piss or a wank as required.

Star-Lord

It would appear that my good friend, MrFunSocks, has been temp banned. If MrFunSocks has gone, what does that mean for ol’ MrFancypants?

Soodanim

I've had my current iphone for 2 years, and I barely use it. And my battery health was at 91% today when I checked. I can't remember the last time I checked my battery health.

Is that normal?

I've read that if it gets below 80% that's when it's recommended you replace the battery. That seems to be rather close for someone who barely uses his phone and has only had it for 2 years.
They count it dropping below 80% in the first year as faulty and grounds for a replacement under warranty.

For reference, I've had mine since May 2019 and it's on 88%. It's had some times of hot charging (playing games while charging isn't good for it) but I try to keep it between 20 and 80% as that's the healthiest range.

I think yours has a normal amount of battery degradation. Nothing to worry about.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Is it normal to wake up every day with morning wood? I just kinda accepted it as normal over the years and never really thought about it, but I wake up with it everyday, and I do mean every day.
That's good. It means your penis works. Some people wish their dick got hard every night.

Thaedolus

First day in the new office. Great view, but this fully stocked fridge is gonna be a problem for my waste line. And my chair is like some conference room rolling chair until the new ones get here, probably gonna call it a half day today with how uncomfortable it is

Soodanim

First day in the new office. Great view, but this fully stocked fridge is gonna be a problem for my waste line. And my chair is like some conference room rolling chair until the new ones get here, probably gonna call it a half day today with how uncomfortable it is
Just makes sure the fridge contents aren't your only pay. That's how they get you.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Omg, what is this thread about? It's educational though, i learned the term "morning wood".

don't search everything you learned in here

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
yes, but it's also caused by a full bladder pushing in the right places. Have a piss or a wank as required.
Yeah, I think that's a factor also, I don't get up in the middle of the night to pee, because it'll take me an hour to fall back to sleep, so I just ride it out and when I wake it's the first thing I do.

Top Bottom