• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Happy 20th Anniversary to GTA 3!

bBZNc2PTd6QtRavmTUzuwE.jpg

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I’d say it’s about 50/50. I don’t know why, but I just can’t find an avatar that fits. I find one, like it for a few days, then nope. Need to change. I swear it’s like a form of OCD.
I chose an avatar I would be cool with forever. I lurked Gaf for a few years before being able to join and all my fav posters kept the same avatar so I wanted to do the same.

Happy 20th Anniversary to GTA 3!

bBZNc2PTd6QtRavmTUzuwE.jpg
This game changed my young, adolescent mind 20 years ago. Stoked to replay it when the new versions come out next month.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

I chose an avatar I would be cool with forever. I lurked Gaf for a few years before being able to join and all my fav posters kept the same avatar so I wanted to do the same.
People who keep on mentioning it draw more attention to it which, in turn, makes me more aware of it, and how it just doesn’t fit. I ducking hate my mind.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Nah, I get that, I just get a tad frustrated at myself at times. It carries over into real life sometimes, like I’ll randomly wake up one day and just rearrange my living room. I wonder if it would be worth getting an actual diagnosis, and stop seeing myself as a freak. Although I am.
Your avatar should be pants.

Tschumi

This game changed my young, adolescent mind 20 years ago. Stoked to replay it when the new versions come out next month.
I change avatars roughly as often as i change discontinued handheld consoles

BigBooper

I only skipped my way through the video, but that ain’t no lasagna. I’m just sticking to the basic recipe, but done proper. Ain’t no zucchini or shit in mine. What a disgrace.
Oh, the "lasagna" she made is an atrocity against humanity. It ends up looking like some kind of pasta taco.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Glad you opted to watch Squid Game. I personally think Dune deserves to be seen in a theatre. It's just that good.
I still might try to get the Mrs. to go tomorrow since we are headed into the big city.

I’m making lasagna from scratch, boys. Who wants some?
Post pics when you're done. Sounds tasty.

I make a mean vegetable lasagna. I pack in as much nutrition as I can.
What's the secret to your sauce, Dick?

Top Bottom