• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
It took me a decade or two to finally sign up and post, but posting in a deliberate inner crowd community thread is a whole other beast. It's scary*, haha! So yeah I sympathize.
You know that old saying where a solution to nervousness while speaking in public is to imagine your audience is naked? Well, it's similar to this thread, except you imagine everyone is retarded.

But that's easy to imagine because everyone actually is retarded.

CloudNull

Banned
4tiCJi6.jpg

Went to my first in person sporting event today since Covid. They were advertising Twitch..... fucking weird.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
This sounds pretentious and absolutely disgusting. Pussy ass chefs like you need to stay the fuck away from burgers.
Omg you're so right! Objectively explaining a process is pretentious! Nevermind the knee jerk comment born out of ignorance!

It's all good tho; it's just the way you express yourself! Newcomers here just have to wave away your demeaning comments and trust your intentions are in the end to be taken in kind..

If I'm honoust it's not really a nice way to interact. Especially since I had no 1 in 1 interaction with you..

Why be such a prick? It isn't necessary

💗

(You must be trolling) 😅

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You know that old saying where a solution to nervousness while speaking in public is to imagine your audience is naked? Well, it's similar to this thread, except you imagine everyone is retarded.

But that's easy to imagine because everyone actually is retarded.
Retardation comes free. Demeaning but in the end playfull posts have to be earned..

TheContact

I have a lot.

I recommend the Smith and Wesson shield 9mm for beginners. It’s what my wife shoots and carries. I have the same gun in 45 apc. Love it.

that was one of the guns we practiced with I liked that one the most out of all of them. After doing more research it seems 9mm is the way to go

Top Bottom