• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Peggies

Gold Member
Anyone ever work retail and run into the "I'm NEVER shopping here again!" only to see them back the next week?

It's like that, sticking it to the man and then not get called out when you creep back in becuse your integrity is about zero.
Haha yeah, the dramatically leaving types are the best.
Leaving Game Show GIF by ABC Network

Plenty of alts running around in here. MHK came back. I don't need to say the user, just search "Kanye west and PlayStation" and compare his past posts with those identical to a user that's been here over 3-months. What I don't get is I went through sharing his "Welcome back" thread twice last year...why didn't he just keep the old account?
DonJorginho DonJorginho was here since 2020 and I think he is just a friend of MHK.

DonJorginho

Banned
DonJorginho DonJorginho was here since 2020 and I think he is just a friend of MHK.
Happosai Happosai I'm awfully sorry to disappoint but I really am not MHK, I became a close friend with him after I came on here as he was the first guy to welcome me here and we both had similar interests (Kojima x Kanye), but I am nothing more than that.

I'm happy to verify with the mods at any time to put that to bed.

200.gif

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Happosai Happosai I'm awfully sorry to disappoint but I really am not MHK, I became a close friend with him after I came on here as he was the first guy to welcome me here and we both had similar interests (Kojima x Kanye), but I am nothing more than that.

200.gif

That’s exactly what an alt would say.

Get’em lads!

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
"Check in the back", it was easier to fake check in the back than to tell these people all the stock we had was already on the shop floor.

tenor.gif

I worked seasonal retail in high school, all department stores, they always seemed to stick me in the men's section. One night a woman was adamant we had more ties or whatever the fuck she needed for her husband "in the back". I told her the truth, the back of the JC Penny or Macy's or wherever I was working that night is like a bombed out warehouse with cobwebs, hundreds of coat hangers from the 1980's, unsafe machinery that hasn't been turned on since before I was born, and absolutely zero extra stock. So I showed her the back, fuck it, what were they going to do fire me when I was only working that night?

That lady walked around the back for about 20 seconds and then in a very serious tone told me that these were unsafe conditions for anyone to work in, let alone a teenager, lol. Told ya bitch.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Oh he talks a lot. Makes you think he's starving all the time with his baby voice and looking like puss in boots in Shrek.
Haha, nice! I love talkers. Mine as well, she makes sure if there's something she wants =P
I have three indoor cats - one is eleven years old and the other two are about a year and a half. We also have three rabbits occupying our dining room. Lol
How awesome! Mine is 11 as well, turns 12 coming summer, we share the same birthday, how odd right?! My dad has 2 that are both around a year and a half. Love them to death! Rabbits... <3!
That's the look someone gives when they're plotting world domination.
😹
I almost missed the kitties! ♥️

Here's our little sweetheart Sierra, helping me at work one night. Our youngest cat Lychee is probably sneaking up on her from the shadows. 😼

4Hbs4G2.png
Awesome names! Beautiful as well!!
Two of my three cats love belly rubs! The third is just super paranoid and flees for the hills the moment you touch her anywhere other than her back or head area.
Yeah the belly is the most vulnerable place.. Mine loves it but yeah it depends!
I have a similar experience with 2 out of the 3, but one will destroy your hand like a meat grinder 😂
Oh man, the first year my dad had his one kitten he destroyed my dad's arms, pretty wild stuff. Happy he grew over it, mostly, lol...
😹😹😹
Here's a couple more! ♥️

Sierra-House.jpg

Sierra in her kitty cave

Kitties-Drinking.jpg

Sierra & Lychee teaming up to do the dishes

Sierra-Lounging.jpg

Sierra asking to watch the birds again on YouTube :)
Simply awesome... kitchen sink is where it's at hahaha

Some more foto's

9c1iok9.jpg

My dads:

zoRZt8J.jpg

6Ed9dpr.jpg

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

200.gif
Mods are busy but thought MHK had a twin to say the least like Jethalal Jethalal Who was that guy?

Yes, because if you @ someone even once or talk about PlayStation or Kojima, it must mean you are an alt of MHK. /s

MHK recycled the same few meme reaction images, brought up his internet/phone addiction multiple times as well as saying he wanted to return to playing video games. I think he also started posting in Politics near the end of his time. Basically I'm saying there's a lot more to consider and to not jump to conclusions of people being alts.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Yes, because if you @ someone even once or talk about PlayStation or Kojima, it must mean you are an alt of MHK. /s

MHK recycled the same few meme reaction images, brought up his internet/phone addiction multiple times as well as saying he wanted to return to playing video games. I think he also started posting in Politics near the end of his time. Basically I'm saying there's a lot more to consider and to not jump to conclusions of people being alts.
Sounds fair. To be honest, it really does surprise me that MHK isn't back if that's the case. I know there have been many requested account closures but MHK seemed like the type that would have been back by March. In a way, it's not always that bad. Just goes to show you that some really can't get enough of that GAF ;)

DonJorginho

Banned
Holy mother of God!! What a gorgeous woman! I always thought that if I would get a dog it would be like yours... I'm a dog noob but it looks like a German shepherd, is that correct? Anyways just magnificent, sincerely.
You are correct my friend! My favourite breed, had one as a child and decided to get another now I can train one myself, she can be a nightmare sometimes, but I wouldn't change her for the world, a true lover of a dog.
MJrnYBg.jpg

NickFire

Why is he talking about negativity?
Who the fuck is negative in here, fucking shit, goddamnit?
I don't get it either. We've had tons of fun stuff to digest and banter about with the current lawsuit goldmine, and the first E3 of new gen coming up really soon. That's gonna be wild one way or the other. Honestly, since politics got nuked its been more like old school silliness in the real old days before everyone got fragmented. Worked out better than I expected. Only "negativity" I have seen (outside of simple disagreements) is the occasional married to my console brand warriors. Which is more comical than negative imo.

Top Bottom