• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #9 | More Dan Meets The Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flandy

Dan fighting the good fight
15177506788_c35c8c1747_o.png

Rapstah

"I finally found someone who thinks Uncharted 2 is better than Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse, so I argued with him. GAME FEUDS!"

Anjin M

I am completely bummed that I'm here at work while I could be home watching Fridge-kun.

Also, as fun as Fibbage looks, I'm afraid that I'll run out of fresh questions before I ever play the game. I'm almost afraid to watch this part of the stream tonight.

Fibbage aged fast. Definitely not an evergreen like Gang Beasts

It is only $6.99 after all (and free if you have Fire TV). Though, I REALLY hope they release question packs (and SOON!). I think the game is cheap enough, that I would have no problem paying for packs. I mean, jeez, it seems like after only 3 games, questions seem to repeat.

Cranzor

According to the chat, the game doesn't repeat questions until you go through them all, but since they've been using different accounts to play, questions are being repeated.

Brashnir

I'm glad they've played Fibbage a few times, the amount of repeat questions they've seen in like 5 games played is a good warning.

I think the problem is that when you choose the category, those ones have words that people are likely to pick on the list.

It would probably be better if it was purely random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom