• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb's Dan Ryckert's Campaign To Get Married At Vegas Taco Bell (He Won)

Free vacation for them.

3VFCtzh.jpg

A taco bell bow-tie? Damn, Dan really made it.

Taco Bell gets Giant Bomb viewers. Giant Bomb gets Taco bell Fans/eaters(?)

Taco Bell and Giant Bomb reap the rewards. Everyone has Diarrhea.

Krakn3Dfx

It feels like maybe Mr. Ryckert had a possible unfair advantage in this competition, in that he is a member of the media and an employee of CBS, a network that advertises, among other Yum! Restaurants subsidiaries, Taco Bell.

I call on Congress...or whoever handles this stuff, to open an independent investigation into Mr. Ryckert's entry into the Taco Bell Love And Tacos Contest in an effort to weed out any potential favoritism or coercion by CBS and/or Giantbomb.com. I'm sure I'm not alone.
post-29513-there-are-dozens-like-us-gif-I-NYgW.gif

#TacoBellRyckertInvestigation

You think he'll release part of his wedding video doesn't have to be the whole thing just a brief video of his wedding for premium members? I'd really like to see what a tacobell themed wedding looks like lol

Fjordson

Fucking awesome. Congrats Dan.

Also went back and watched their pitch video. Still hilarious. Especially Dan's stern tone at the very end lmao

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I mean, to be honest, Dan didn't just win because of his "minor internet celebrity", the dude has been a huge Taco Bell shil-er, evangelist for ages. Its not like he doesn't talk about Taco Bell constantly

Fireblend

Banned
This makes me so damn happy. Good for him.
No one deserves it more. Few would actually want it in the first place I suppose, but among those who do, he deserves it.

Top Bottom