• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forgotten games you were an unambiguous boss at.

Yeah, I played the 1st one too. It isn't bad it's just that the second is way better. I might re-play it sometime to see if maybe I was a bit too hard on it.

And when it comes to Dawn of War then obviously Soulstorm is the best since it has the most races but if we are talking story mode then Winter Assault is the most fun.
I prefer the first, though the second is a great game, for sure.. i think the difference between the first and second is like the difference between Homeworld and total war, the first is just a bit more free form and epic... A less intrusive ui, free'r camera... Yeah :) i loved both, for sure. World in Conflict <3

Nymphae

Banned
Frequency & Amplitude - I beat both games with the default control setup which Harmonix claimed was impossible in the instruction manuals.

Tony Hawk is basically forgotten, I was a beast with the flatland combos.

those two games:

Ah that looks super similar to a ps1 game I've got on my ps vita which has ended up being just as played as any more recent games.. can't remember the name just now, turn based combat.. it was just so damn great, really stylish presentation too, constantly think it should have been a world wide hit

Last edited:
Top Bottom