• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness Boxing feat. Hatsune Miku: Isshoni Exercise Nintendo switch

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Exercise with Miku! In this work, Miku exercises with the player as a partner.

He supports the players in their daily exercise by following the instructions of the instructor and encouraging the players with various voices such as ``Do your best!'' and ``That's it!''. Lin (CV. Saori Hayami) and Evan (CV. Yuichi Nakamura) from "Fit Boxing" will appear as instructors. It fully supports all 99 types of menus, so even beginners can exercise with confidence
First new element in the series Mixercise'' `` Mixercise'' has been newly added, allowing you to play Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, and Megurine Luka's Piapro Characters songs as they are.

Not only is it fun to exercise with your favorite songs, but you can also experience the changes in exercise load due to the different speeds of each song. It also includes exercises that progress at an astonishing tempo, so be sure to give it a try
Costume and production that decorate the world of “Hatsune Miku” Let’s liven up your exercise with Miku with many original costumes drawn especially for this work! In addition, the popular support functions of "Fit Boxing", such as stamps that record your exercise history and daily management system, remain the same, but the production and design have been changed to reflect Miku's worldview, so if you have already played the series, Those who have done so can also enjoy it with a new feelings.
fitness-boxing-feat-hatsune-miku-isshoni-exercise-771761.1.jpg

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨.

By the way, in May 2024 I will go to their concert in Mexico City.

Opinion of this Danjin44 Danjin44 SlimeGooGoo SlimeGooGoo hybrid_birth hybrid_birth NeoIkaruGAF NeoIkaruGAF

IfwqC13.png

Last edited:

Power Pro

God dammit, I am so easy. You probably couldn't get me very interested in these games normally, but they add Miku, and suddenly I'm like "I must have this"

Pejo

If anything is going to get me to try out boxing, it's probably gonna be a virtual anime girl showing her tummy, so it tracks.

Wonko_C

I like Hatsune Miku but I wouldn't play a fitness game just because she's in the cover, I already have LesMills Body Combat for my fitness needs.

TBH I just like the Sega rhythm games, they just happened to introduce me to Miku and Vocaloid in general, but I'm not enough of a fan to go to concerts and shit.

As someone who does boxing, it'd probably be easier for newcomers to show her movements from the side instead of from the front. That way, it's really hard to see how certain actions are performed technically correct.

Wonko_C

How many of ya'll have used a Wii/Kinect/etc. for actual fitness? I'd be curious.
I use VR fitness apps 3 times per week. Not as much as I'd like (I'm lazy) but it has helped me play long VR sessions of other games that people deem too strenuous (like Pistol Whip and Beat Saber) without ever breaking a sweat.

Last edited:
I use VR fitness apps 3 times per week. Not as much as I'd like (I'm lazy) but it has helped me play long VR sessions of other games that people deem too strenuous (like Pistol Whip and Beat Saber) without ever breaking a sweat.
Ya know, now that you mention it, I haven't played Beat Saber since I've lost a ton of weight and the thought of getting sweaty as shit playing VR things has kind of stopped me from doing it. I just finished up a Half-Life series playthrough though and now I'm planning on now going through Alyx. I was kind of dreading it all after the sweat-a-thons I used to have, but maybe I'll have a better time at it now.

Wonko_C

Ya know, now that you mention it, I haven't played Beat Saber since I've lost a ton of weight and the thought of getting sweaty as shit playing VR things has kind of stopped me from doing it. I just finished up a Half-Life series playthrough though and now I'm planning on now going through Alyx. I was kind of dreading it all after the sweat-a-thons I used to have, but maybe I'll have a better time at it now.
I totally omitted to mention I use a fan and AC, it doesn't stop me from sweating during fitness apps but for actual games it does.

Top Bottom