• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2, CoD:WWII pre-orders off to "very strong start", CoD trailer fastest viewed

Kremzeek

Gamers never learn.

I've learned that I won't preorder Destiny 2 after doing it for the first one.
For me, Destiny 1 was such a huge disappointment from what I was promised with pre-release marketing. I felt like it was such a bait-and-Switch. The gunplay was good but the entire rest of the game was an undercooked shell: nonexistent lore, basic quests, horrible load times, tiny hub, small walled-off environments compared to what we were led to believe, unsatisfying gear & upgrade system.
I really hope Destiny 2 is great but I would be a fool to reward them with another preorder.

Kyoufu

For me, Destiny 1 was such a huge disappointment from what I was promised with pre-release marketing. I felt like it was such a bait-and-Switch. The gunplay was good but the entire rest of the game was an undercooked shell: nonexistent lore, basic quests, horrible load times, tiny hub, small walled-off environments compared to what we were led to believe, unsatisfying gear & upgrade system.
I really hope Destiny 2 is great but I would be a fool to reward them with another preorder.

A lot of that was already fixed/improved in later updates.

SexyFish

Banned

I thought Destiny was shit at the start.

Taken King made that game fantastic, and I'm sure they're not going to drop the ball again.

But I agree, you should probably just wait for reviews. No need to preorder.

Top Bottom