• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What was the first game you got the platinum trophies/all achievements for?

Dorago

Uncharted 2, but it was so easy if felt unearned.

The only other ones I ever got were Bloodstained Ritual of the Night, which you didn't have to finish the Boss Rush for, and Nier Automata wherein I purchased from the you-know-what shop before realizing what I was doing.

I also got close on BoIR which almost killed me. I was 10 trophies away when the 120 new tropies for Afterbirth pre loaded.

dodgu007

Neo Member
My first two Platinums
uJzqS8A.png

Raonak

Banned
Uncharted.

First ever platinum. The PS3 era of trophies was so awesome.
I have like 30 platinums now, but the uncharted ones were always the most fun.

Moonjt9

Had to go and check. I have 42 plats and number 1 was… Axiom Verge! Goddamn that was a good game. Love me some Metroidvania.

I still never have. Also never got an 1000G outside of games like halo 3 and gears where you get more than 1000G without actually "completing" the game. I always found them to be bullshit. The idea of going out of my way to do pointless shit has never appealed to me. Quite an achievement to have avoided them all these years considering I've been playing since their initial creation. Honestly I felt like people only cared about this shit the 360/PS3 generation. Baffling people still care but it's cool people can get extra value.

Diddy X

Never done it, closest was Cod 4 which had no online achievements, I think I missed like 2 or maybe 1 achievement for 1000g

POKEYCLYDE

Halo 3. The 241 lazer (in solo playlist) was the hardest from what I remember. Years later the vidmaster challenges would prove to be a pain as well.

Top Bottom