• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is wrong with the Xbox brand? Exclusives matter

Microsoft gaming is fine, they spread a shotgun-blast of generas for a wide range of tastes on many different platforms. I swear you fanboys care more about one slice of MS gaming operation more than MS shareholders do.

MS is making plenty of profit on their gaming division, and I know that's hard to hear when you're desperate for MS to exit the gaming industry entirely. $75 billion dollars of liquid cash investments just doesn't signify the doom and gloom you want though.

Phase

Microsoft gaming is fine, they spread a shotgun-blast of generas for a wide range of tastes on many different platforms. I swear you fanboys care more about one slice of MS gaming operation more than MS shareholders do.

MS is making plenty of profit on their gaming division, and I know that's hard to hear when you're desperate for MS to exit the gaming industry entirely. $75 billion dollars of liquid cash investments just doesn't signify the doom and gloom you want though.
I think most of the people here in this thread just want MS to make good games again. How many IP's can you let just slowly burn away? Hopefully with the massive acquisitions some good releases will start trickling out.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
OP is 100% right.
Anything on Xbox I can play on PC, so why would I ever buy an xbox?
OG Xbox and Xbox 360 were amazing, but nothing after has interested me.

However, if they want easy money they need to put the original Gears of War trilogy on Steam.

Last edited:
I think most of the people here in this thread just want MS to make good games again. How many IP's can you let just slowly burn away? Hopefully with the massive acquisitions they will start trickling out.
The games are fine though, not everything must burn $250 million dollars (and rising) on pretty graphics with middling cookie-cutter gameplay. Sony games are like Marvel movies to me, pretty and boring.

nial

Gold Member
I personally want to see more interesting and exciting AA games like Hi-Fi Rush from both Microsoft and Sony.
HFR didn't click for me but definitely would love to see more effort in the AA space especially since the AAA games are probably going to take more time. Sony did really well previously with games like Gravity Rush and The Last Guardian in critical response, if not financially, but Sony seems to have lost interest in the AA space and that is a real shame.
Support the next game of the little guy in my profile picture! (if it's not VR, for you Danjin :messenger_winking:)

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Support the next game of the little guy in my profile picture! (if it's not VR, for you Danjin :messenger_winking:)
Honestly if its not VR I will gladly try their games, I actually really liked the Playroom that came with PS5 at launch but I'm not gonna pay close to $800 CAD to get VR.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member

I'm all about Astro. As I said earlier in the thread, a fantastic game. Not into VR though so hopefully it is on PS5.

rapid32.5

Lack of marketing and management to develop right games at the right time for specific regions. Each region needs at least two AAA games each year to sell hardware. Also, MS lost at least three years into this generation without meaningful software. It means they should have had 18 AAA exclusive games by now. What I mean by regions. Japan should have played Lost Odyssey 2 and Blue Dragon 2 when series S/X launched. US and Europe should have had Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5, Starfield and Psychonauts 2 at launch.

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Probably because the appeal for it outside the US has diminished incredibly. It’s like what I said previously, a niche system.

PC has a lot of games that appeal to both what the Xbox fans are invested in, the Western market, and what people who enjoy multiplayer have free access to.

PS5 has a lot of games that target also the PC crowd, polished and blockbuster games that target a wide range of people, and the games that target the Asian market (Genshin, Honkai).

Switch has family and fun oriented games that appeal to gamers and non-gamers alike, heck a lot of non-gamers I know have the switch.

So despite the amount of exclusives Xbox has, it’s in a poor position because of the day 1 PC tactic that will kill off interest on having an Xbox and the other consoles have fully covered the fan bases already. I mean as a Japanese game fan, I’m already very content with my PS5 and Switch, plus if I want to play with friends, our neutral ground is the PC because majority of the people I know have a PC for both use in work and games.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
rv3f85zi2gz61.jpg
Next Playstation CEO.

Playstation console with media synergy (crunchy roll, sony picture films).

Always online subscription modal streaming games on Playstation.

Phase

The games are fine though, not everything must burn $250 million dollars (and rising) on pretty graphics with middling cookie-cutter gameplay. Sony games are like Marvel movies to me, pretty and boring.
Man, who's acting like a warrior now? The games are not fine. They both need to step up their game. I find almost every Sony game to be beautiful garbage. I find almost every Xbox game garbage as well. There are so few innovative experiences today it's clearly turning many away from AAA gaming as a whole. That's not good. They may still be getting the cash now, but long-term you'll see the disaster they're setting up.

Studios need to focus more on bringing novel experiences to their customers.

Last edited:
Not so sure GoW:R has more side content. How are you measuring that? And I think the general consensus is that God of War:R is the better game/better gameplay, but that's not objectively true at all. Just the predominant opinion.

It is pretty objectively true. There's more combat options at your disposal, there's far better enemy variety, more boss battles. GoW2018 was very basic in terms of its combat options and enemy encounters in comparison. That's simply a fact.

As for the side content - absolutely, there's a massive area that opens up at the end of the game that could have otherwise been a huge portion of a single player mission. There's nothing like that in GoW2018.

Your opinion I guess but, I much prefer the Xbox1st party and ecosystem to Sonys. Sony has been doing copy/paste games for over a decade now. I like variety and being able to play my games where i want.

Gamepass is a tian subscription service in this arena and with the amount of studios on the roster, I'm personally happy with where I play as a gamer. Respect though, my guy. Like what you like. Play what you play.

So I take it you are not a fan of Gears, Halo, or Forza? Microsoft mostly funds those sorts of games, but obviously with recent acquisitions they've gotten more diversity from other sorts of titles from the folks at Obsidian and so forth, but they are still relatively rare and Sony also funds those smaller type titles too.

what's been weird to experience is the way that all the sony heavy hitter 'sequels' (tlou2, gow:r, horizon: fw, & spider-man 2) feel much more like 'new episodes'. i support asset reuse, but there's a thin line between something that feels like a fresh, new adventure & something that feels like a walk through the same familiar neighborhood. not that this's exclusively a sony issue (take tears of the kingdom - please!). but it's something that's become quite consistent the last few years...

That's honestly not very different from Gears, Halo, and Forza. Did we suddenly forget about this core of Microsoft's offerings?

It's not a 1 to 1 overlap. Lots of popular games are awesome. But there are simply games that we know in advance are never going to be popular, so they are never going to get made at all if that is the criteria. Stuff like Pentiment, Psychonauts, Hi-Fi Rush. And it turns out those are some of my favorite games out there. It just shows that even if they make fantastic games, that isn't enough.

Halo and Gears are totally mainstream. I've never been into those series honestly. Halo Infinite is the first one I played since part 1, and only because it was on GP. I was surprised how enjoyable it was. Gears I just played part 1 and that's it. Haven't tried the others. They seem fine, but I don't see much of any gameplay innovation for any of the sequels based on brief stuff I've barely seen. I may try them out for fun since its on GP but neither of these are system sellers for me or the reason I'm satisfied with Xbox stuff this gen.

Well, when you start off your argument saying "I don't want to see Mainstream trash on Xbox" it sets the expectation that all mainstream games that sell well are trash. Microsoft has certainly become a lot more mainstream by buying Activision. I think that in a balanced ecosystem, having the popular games allows Microsoft to better take risks with smaller efforts like Pentiment, Psychonauts, and Hi Fi Rush even if they fail. If those offerings were all Microsoft had, then a collective failure on their part would place the business as a whole at risk and you may end up with less of them, ironically enough.

I’m guessing folk don’t understand some people just like the Xbox exclusives/IPs and prefer them over Sony’s offerings? Id rather play ANY Halo than ANY game in that Sony list. Seriously

No, that's perfectly understandable to have an individual opinion. But when the Xbox gets outsold 3.5 to 1 globally (the worst it has ever been), then you must also agree that most people are not in your camp and find Sony's offerings much more compelling, commercially.

Last edited:
we didn't forget. but we did remember what's happened to the first 2 since...

I think Sony is very aware of when it is time to shake things up. GoW2018 is the result of Ascension becoming stale.

So far, Sony's titles still hit. And honestly, the production values and mechanics continue to grow and get better. So it's not like they are literally recycled like an annual CoD game.

Topher

Gold Member
It is pretty objectively true. There's more combat options at your disposal, there's far better enemy variety, more boss battles. GoW2018 was very basic in terms of its combat options and enemy encounters in comparison. That's simply a fact.

As for the side content - absolutely, there's a massive area that opens up at the end of the game that could have otherwise been a huge portion of a single player mission. There's nothing like that in GoW2018.

Huh? You were comparing GoW:R with Starfield.

I finished both games and Starfield as more side content by far. And you can have plenty of reasons to back you opinion, but that doesn't make that opinion "objectively true". No opinion is.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
No, you misinterpreted my comment. I was saying one statement was more true than the other, they were completely independent. I was comparing side content from GoW:R to GOW2018

Really? Eh....ok. Took a screenshot above of you responding to a post talking about Starfield.

But if that isn't what you meant, no worries.

Last edited:
Really? Eh....ok. Took a screenshot above of you responding to a post talking about Starfield.

I was responding to a person that said GoW 2018 was more beloved than Ragnarok, and I said that there's more truth to people enjoying Ragnarok more than 2018 than there is that Sci-Fi fans are blown away by Starfield's scope and quality.

Clearly there's a lot more content in Starfield. My quote ordering may have been confusing though. Hopefully that clarifies things.

Topher

Gold Member
I was responding to a person that said GoW 2018 was more beloved than Ragnarok, and I said that there's more truth to people enjoying Ragnarok more than 2018 than there is that Sci-Fi fans are blown away by Starfield's scope and quality.

Clearly there's a lot more content in Starfield. My quote ordering may have been confusing though. Hopefully that clarifies things.

No worries. Had me questioning my sanity. lol

Thanks

And I agree with your points on GoW vs GoW:R.

Last edited:
No worries. Had me questioning my sanity. lol

Thanks

And I agree with your points on GoW vs GoW:R.

Sorry about that, terrible ordering of statements lol.

As for GoW, I think the two games are very similar and each beloved for different reasons. GoW2018 may have had the more consistent story and pacing, which suffered a bit in Ragnarok, but the gameplay definitely got an improvement in the sequel. I think they're both pretty close in overall quality and appeal and generally aren't that divisive, although some may have strong opinions as outliers.

Topher

Gold Member
Sorry about that, terrible ordering of statements lol.

As for GoW, I think the two games are very similar and each beloved for different reasons. GoW2018 may have had the more consistent story and pacing, which suffered a bit in Ragnarok, but the gameplay definitely got an improvement in the sequel. I think they're both pretty close in overall quality and appeal and generally aren't that divisive, although some may have strong opinions as outliers.

lol....well partially my fault for jumping into another conversation without fully reading what was said. All good.

Yeah, can't disagree with any points on God of War. Story was tighter in GoW, but gameplay and the world in general expanded a bit in R.

Xbox has been lacking quality exclusives for around 12 to 13 years now. That's not to say that it's never had a good exclusive title in that time, rather it's that both PlayStation and Nintendo have absolutely crushed Xbox. As yet, the Xbox acquisition of Bethesda hasn't produced much, just Redfall and Starfield. The less said about the former the better. ABK only just closed so it will take a long time to see anything out of that. ABK seems to have a lot of internal issues it may take MS some time to straighten out. In time, Xbox may be able to keep up with Nintendo and PlayStation in its first party releases.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Xbox has been lacking quality exclusives for around 12 to 13 years now. That's not to say that it's never had a good exclusive title in that time, rather it's that both PlayStation and Nintendo have absolutely crushed Xbox. As yet, the Xbox acquisition of Bethesda hasn't produced much, just Redfall and Starfield. The less said about the former the better. ABK only just closed so it will take a long time to see anything out of that. ABK seems to have a lot of internal issues it may take MS some time to straighten out. In time, Xbox may be able to keep up with Nintendo and PlayStation in its first party releases.
When did that ever happen? Microsoft couldn't fix Bethesda's games, their own games, why would they be able to do it with ABK?

If we look at their track record, computer says no. *cough*

computer GIF

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
At this point I think xbox is unrecoverable. If there was a gen xbox could get ahead, it would be this one, but it seems no matter how bad sony flops, MS will flop harder.
What dimension are you responding from again???? Like, bruh....wut? Starfield was/is a HUGE success. They literally OWN ABK, Bethesda and a whole ass tribes of developers. They had a great year this year, and next year looks to be even better. We can't even name all the IP's they have now. Many of them are MASSIVE IP's. They have some of the very best developers in the industry under one roof! Thats not including once they have ABK integrated into the fold and start dropping games on Gamepass. Are we living in the same timeline here??

Like, bro, Elders Scroll, Dishonored, Crash, Doom, Halo, Gears, Starfield, Diablo, Fallout and finally CoD are 1st party (there are plenty more of course...). This isnt a list war. This is to just show the IP power they have under the Xbox banner. Its nothing to sneeze at - to put it lightly.

Under ABK alone they have something like 13 $1 Billion dollar IP's? I'm just sayin; you can't be serious.

Last edited:
Man, who's acting like a warrior now? The games are not fine. They both need to step up their game. I find almost every Sony game to be beautiful garbage. I find almost every Xbox game garbage as well. There are so few innovative experiences today it's clearly turning many away from AAA gaming as a whole. That's not good. They may still be getting the cash now, but long-term you'll see the disaster they're setting up.

Studios need to focus more on bringing novel experiences to their customers.
Brochacho IDGAF. I loved Starfield this year, same with TotK earlier, and that's about it for first party. All this shit's subjective, and the Boys and I are always up to wreck some bitches on Sea of Thieves.

You don't have to like the things I do, I don't really care.

Three

MS killed the Xbox brand for the gamepass strategy but now they kind of have to pretend that other things are still 'Xbox' to not make it that obvious their strategy has shrink xbox the console to the point where it's doing worse year after year, gen after gen. Wouldn't want people thinking it's been abandoned and killing all xbox sales quickly though so MS have got to tie other parts of the business like mobile and PC to the 'xbox' branding to try and create this positive buzz about it knowing full well their strategy means what was originally 'xbox' is kind of irrelevant now in the grand scheme of things.

I think Sony is very aware of when it is time to shake things up. GoW2018 is the result of Ascension becoming stale.

So far, Sony's titles still hit. And honestly, the production values and mechanics continue to grow and get better. So it's not like they are literally recycled like an annual CoD game.
& gow:r is fundamentally the next episode of gow2018, shaking up little if anything...

i'm not saying that the games haven't been successful, or that the production values haven't continued to grow (now, afa the mechanics getting better? not so sure about that one). no, they're not literally recycled (not that this's really damaged cod thus far, which speaks volumes regarding 'successful game development'). but these new 'sequels' are in no way as fresh as, say, the uncharted sequels or god of war sequels previously were. they're deja vu level overly familiar, & you know what they say familiarity eventually breeds...

but these new 'sequels' are in no way as fresh as, say, the uncharted sequels or god of war sequels previously were. they're deja vu level overly familiar, & you know what they say familiarity eventually breeds...

I don't agree with that at all. UC2 was a large leap and still fairly fresh, but UC3 and 4 certainly weren't.

God of War 2,3, PSP titles, and Ascension all had the same formula as God of War 1

Last edited:
Halo is the best multiplayer game of this generation
What does playstation has in comparison?
Halo launched unfinished and with far less features but after this season halo is goat of multiplayer games .
I bet u Forza sucks ass right now but give it a year Forza will be amazing
That's their strategy to release unfinished unpolished games and then support them over the years and make them great
Sea of theives is also like that, released as a 6 and it's an amazing game now
They have flight sim,Forza horizon 5 psychonauts 2, age of empires , starfield.
Age of empires 2 and 4 alone I would never go to the ps side.
All of these games I mentioned are day 1 on gp + they release amazing day 1 third party games like lies of p on gp.
I bought 3 years of gp for 60 dollars .
And I think that was one of the best decisions I ever made with my series X.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Microsoft needs to deliver on some fresh exciting shake up type of games.

Fable needs to deliver. That could do massively for them.

Hellblade 2, if bigger and better than the first could be a huge game for them.

They have plenty in the pipeline that could surprise, contraband etc.

For me, personally there's a lot to be hopeful for, from xbox as for what we know is in the pipeline. I'd love to know what others have cooking too, because gaming is having the best year it's had in years but I feel like Sony is being safe, Nintendo delivers the goods and Microsoft releases what you expect. Great games but not to the level of critical success and commercial penetrative that a Sony game gets.

So, I feel they need something that is undoubtedly a great game, launches in great condition and surprises people.

Outside of the unexpected surprise hits you get from third parties like Alan wake 2 and balders gate 3. Nintendo is still the only company that consistently surprises me with how they take an expected formula and make it better and better.

Sony, is stuck in a rut of being far too safe and Microsoft can't seem to land a hit even though they are experimenting with various things.

odhiex

The significance of game exclusivity tends to be subjective and varies from person to person. While it can provide advantages to developers and platform owners, players' viewpoints may differ based on their preferences, brand loyalty, and aspiration for a broad gaming involvement.

In short, It would not be more significant than other reasons.

Roberts

I like that Xbox future seems to be headed into a direction where games are more experimental, more eccentric and weird in their nature. There is a reason they bought struggling developers like Obsidian, inXile, Double Fine and Compulsion Games - all of them make games that will never appeal to a broad market but they are more rewarding to those of us who don't want slick, focus grouped to death stuff with a whiff of prestige self-importance to them (don't misunderstand me; these can be really good too). And that is why I don't really care all that much about Activision, because it is clear that their games won't share the same mindset but a more commercially minded (and also multiplat) direction.

In movie terms, I don't want them to make games like Marvel movies or Oscar bait like Sony does. I want them to make their Fury Roads, Swiss Army Men, their Shaun of the Dead. And I already see that it is where they are going.

Last edited:

GinSama

I have both of them and right now I've playing more Xbox x, maybe next month I will play more PS5.....

Why people are asking why have a Xbox if you have a PC??
Maybe some people prefer to have a console?

I'm more than happy with the revival from Ms regarding some IP, age of empires and age of mythology etc. on PC market, is a good way also to have one ecosystem, is amazing have age of empires on consola once again.

Also isn't Sony sending exclusives also to PC? I guess if someone wants to wait for a more definitive version why someone should have PS5?? Yes is different from day one, but the point is their games are also on PC,

Is all about people preferences, is fine.
Reminds me back then why friends of mine were asking why the hell I had a Dreamcast and not a ps2.

Now about the games yeah, it was a bit slow, but it was that bad? Revival of old RTS games, hi-fi, startfield, FH5, FM (barebones game, but great physics and multiplayer) and mine personal game until now, pentiment.

Good games in general the last few years, could be more and better?

Yes no doubt.

Outside of Fable, I don't see any big budget AAA games that would move the needle for Xbox games. I'm even hesitant to even mention Fable because it's the studios first non-racing game. Maybe the Indiana Jones game? But I don't see how that game improves upon the Uncharted games in any substantial way

Microsoft does potentially have one ace in the hole. There are a few big gaas games in the works at Blizzard. Reports say, one of them is very near completion. If that hits for them next year and they make it exclusive, then that could be big for them

No soul, not many outstanding IPs, without the money from Microsoft and its other branches, the brand would have gone bankrupt a long time ago... They've never hidden it, they're only there to prevent Sony from having a monopoly on the console market...

Drizzlehell

Banned
I don't really think that Sony is that much better, tbh. Sure they may have more exclusives but as time goes on, their quality only goes down. Every new game that they put out seems to polarize some players due to some bullshit reasons that have little to do with actual gameplay, but they sure do a heck of a good job at souring the overall experience and causing some unpleasant debates. When was the last time that Sony released a game that wasn't bogged down in some bullshit political discussion, or complaints about how much of a soulless, by-the-numbers experience it was?

Truth is, this industry is being run by a bunch of out-of-touch boomers who are only interested in putting the competition out of business and making all the money, and they will bullshit their way to that goal no matter the cost. It's no wonder that modern triple-A video games are generally unengaging to someone who's just interested in playing something that's thoughtful, innovative, and fulfilling. Shit always comes down from all the way up. If you think that the decisions made on the highest level don't negatively impact the quality of the games, then you must be delusional.

Last edited:

kaizenkko

This is considered a weak year for the PS5 in terms of exclusives and two of the best games of the year are PS5 exclusives (Spider-Man 2 and Final Fantasy XVI). Can you see the difference? Even in a "weak" year the PS5 is still way better than the Xbox in terms of exclusivity. And this will never change because Microsoft choose gamepass model, they can't do games with the same production level as Sony.

Last edited:

Little Mac

Gold Member
My only problem with the xbox brand is that xbox game's design and graphic fidelity aren't tailored to it's $500 console. They are tailored towards the least common denominator between the Series S and the entire pc gaming market. Gamepass Ultimate is a double edge sword in this case.

I think the Series X is arguably the best console hardware available but it's being wasted and its graphical power will never be realized with all the polarity nonsense. I wish the Series S lost polarity and was changed to something like "Xbox Arcade" which focused on indie titles and games that could accommodate the hardware. PC gamepass titles could launch 3 months after Series X so that the Series X game launches were special, eventful, and more importantly, allowed the developers to focus on one piece of hardware instead of a hundred.

Having said all that ... it will never happen. It's too late. Going back on what they are currently doing would be catastrophic for them at this point I believe. I'd love to be wrong though. Few franchises have me more excited than Fable or Perfect Dark but it's hard get hyped when I know developers are forced to shoehorn these huge, next-gen experiences into a Series S.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
there is absolutely no reason to get an Xbox these days if you have a gaming PC. It was widely said 3-4 years ago and nothing MS has done since has proven otherwise.

And, you know, I hope Sony is watching this unfold closely.
Me too because I have buying a 500 dollar box to play worse versions of games that should be on PC... Oh wait you probably mean Sony should watch and be exclusive because PS fans will be butthurt when console sales drop because many gamers play on PC instead.

It is actually better for MS if gamers embrace their platform on PC because with the exception of Nintendo, consoles tend to be loss leaders. When PC gamers like me buy PS5s just for 1 or 2 exclusives we are still profitable, but since we would still buy the games on PC instead if they released day 1, Sony doesn't gain anything by making us buy a console that collects dust between exclusives.
How is any of this confusing to an adult?
This is just the WiiU argument all over again. Confusing messaging is the reason for lack of success. People didn't care about the WiiU just as they no longer cared about the Wii they had tucked into a closet.

I don't buy it. Part of if is bad marketing for sure, but it is not confusing, nobody is even paying attention to the messaging. It seems really hard to be failing so bad when they really offer so much with GamePass. They are basically giving games away and people still aren't interested. The apathy is not confusion, it is systemic not giving a fuck. It is so strong that consumers don't even want to hear the messaging.

I am not sure how they fix this. Starfield should have been help, but it ended up having so many shitty design elements that most people only remember the complaints. Redfall was a disaster. Halo, while I had a great time with it, was not what fans really wanted. MS has not put out anything with universal acclaim in ages. They have basically just been generating negative publicity for themselves. Not all of it is deserved, but it has had an impact. Even the latest CoD is bad news for them. They had nothing to do with it, but now own it and put out a shitty DLC and called it a full game.

It's a shame more people don't see the value in Gamepass. I am sure the price will rise and it will be less of a value in the future, but right now it is great.

Forth

Surely with the amount of studios Microsoft have now that once they get going they'll have games coming out of our ears.
But I really hope Microsoft allows them to do smaller games within their studios, don't allow them to just churn out the usual suspects.
That's how we got games like HiFi rush and Halo:ODST.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
No soul, not many outstanding IPs, without the money from Microsoft and its other branches, the brand would have gone bankrupt a long time ago... They've never hidden it, they're only there to prevent Sony from having a monopoly on the console market...

MS entered the console games market to prevent Sony from dominating in the living room. Well, it turns out that future scenario never happened, because mobile phones and tablets became much more important. Then MS thought that streaming devices were going to become all-important entertainment centers and they used Xbox to corner that market. Well, that didn't happen either. This generation MS got it into their mind that game streaming subscription services are the next big thing and Gamepass should be for gaming what Netflix is for movies and tv shows. So far that didn't pan out either.

MS is a games company only because of FOMO. They entered a market that's completely irrelevant to them considering MS' core business is selling solutions for enterprises (i.e. Office 365, Azure and Windows) and yet the company has now spent 75+ billion dollars so they can better compete with Sony in the consumer video games market.

Dr.D00p

Gold Member
Xbox console gaming lost its soul when the original gang who came up with idea, moved on.

Since then it's just been a slow decline into the corporate structure of Microsoft, if it pays its way they'll continue to drip feed it with just enough to keep the brand going.

Top Bottom