• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Fall TV shows will you be watching? - 2014 Ver. + A Look at the New Fall Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Premiering today:

The Roosevelts: An Intimate History - PBS - 8/7c

Kourtney & Khloé Take The Hamptons - E! - 9/8c

American Dad - Fox - 9:30/8:30c

Savitar

Anyone else see Intruders?

Definitely not what I expected from the commercial.

And the young girl on there sure can act for her age.

O9suq6h.jpg

I legit lol'd.

Hannibal (not a fall show, but whatever): 3
Brooklyn Nine-Nine: 2
The Comeback: 1
Parks and Recreation: 1
The Good Wife: 2
Parenthood: 1
The Goldbergs: 1
The Mindy Project: 1
Sleepy Hollow: 1
Scandal: 1
The 100: 1
The Blacklist: 1
Sons of Anarchy: 1
The Americans: 1
Blacklist
Americans
Mindy

BAM!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Did anyone from UKGAF watch the new E4 series Glue yesterday? I'm curious to know how it turned out.

Premiering today:

New Girl - Fox - 9/8c

The Mindy Project - Fox - 9:30/8:30c

Brickleberry - Comedy Central - 10:30/9:30c

Wes

venison crêpe
Did anyone from UKGAF watch the new E4 series Glue yesterday? I'm curious to know how it turned out.

Perfectly adequate setup episode. Some nice scenes. Some obnoxious characters I couldn't care less about. It is Murder Mystery Skins Season 3/4 era currently.

Perfectly adequate setup episode. Some nice scenes. Some obnoxious characters I couldn't care less about. It is Murder Mystery Skins Season 3/4 era currently.
NO THANK YOU

Skins is the worst shit, if any show is compared to that then I'm so out.

It looked nice in the trailers, but oh well.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The premiere of USA Network’s action adventure event series, DIG, originally slated for this fall, has been shifted to 2015.

The move was fully expected given the logistical issues the show faced when the Gaza conflict prevented it from filming in Jerusalem beyond the pilot. The production took time to evaluate the situation and eventually settled on alternative locations, Croatia, where it is currently filming, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, where it will go next. The unexpected production issues put a strain on the series’ schedule, so the network has decided to give it more time to complete the rest of its order. What’s more, I hear that, despite the challenges, USA brass loved the pilot and are high on the series, seriously considering picking up additional episodes beyond the originally ordered six.

Wes

venison crêpe
Thanks! Will you keep watching then? Did the mystery intrigue you?

It's on a short leash but I'll probably watch the second episode at least. It's Broadchurch for Young Adults. That said, half the cast will probably turn out to be a who's who of young British actors lighting up Hollywood in 2019.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
It's on a short leash but I'll probably watch the second episode at least. It's Broadchurch for Young Adults. That said, half the cast will probably turn out to be a who's who of young British actors lighting up Hollywood in 2019.

Broadchurch for Young Adults? Not Broadchurch with Young Adults? Hrm.

Speaking of young British actors, the only great talent from Skins (Dev Patel is alright):

inhadXpDlZ5yp.gif

Jack O'Connell. Dude should be getting awards for his performance in Starred Up.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
NCIS: New Orleans looks like it's about a non-traditional couples retreat.

- New The Affair teaser

With every new video it's getting weirder and weirder. Why are they being questioned by detective? Motive for what? What was the accident?
I now think show will be in the style of True Detective with time jumps. Because if it wasn't why would they show it in the trailers?

BkMogul

Definitely going to make my list later, but I'm curious as to where I can watch American Dad. It's not on FOX's website. Is this because it's going to be moving to TBS soon?

Leependi

Out of what hasn't started yet, I'll be watching;

Gotham, Agents of SHIELD, Arrow, The Flash, Modern Family, South Park, Homeland, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, The 100, Constantine, The Apprentice (UK)

There's also a third season of The Genius, a Korean game show which starts in October. Anyone who doesn't mind subtitles should definitely check out the first series at least, it's easily one of the best game shows I've seen.

I'm definitely looking forward to Castle returning as it got crazy at the end of last season. Since the new season picks up where the finale ended I'm ready for whatever crazy situation Castle finds himself in

Vert boil

So The Mysteries of Laura started last night,

Amazing. Truly amazing.
I'm choosing to believe that it takes place in the same universe as B99.

So the Black-ish pilot is available online,

Pilot was lacklustre but I enjoyed a good chunk of it. The wife and youngest daughter were the highlight. Laurence Fishburne was completely phoning it in.

Rekwest

There's also a third season of The Genius, a Korean game show which starts in October. Anyone who doesn't mind subtitles should definitely check out the first series at least, it's easily one of the best game shows I've seen.
Where i can wach that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom