• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what else is due out this summer?

BuddyC

I'm gaming on a budget this summer, and I can probably swing one or two more *new* games. It's looking like I'm gonna pick up Mega Man Collection tomorrow, but...what else is due out this summer? Anything I should ditch MMC and wait for?

I finished my dissertation about an hour ago. Now I've decided that I will treat myself to a new game.

Any system, I own them all. Give me recommendations also.

It can be as old as you like, or as new as you like. Bearing in mind I'm in PAL-Land.

robot

I'm looking forward to Spiderman 2 next week. Haven't heard any e3 impressions, which is kinda...awkward.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
robot said:
I'm looking forward to Spiderman 2 next week. Haven't heard any e3 impressions, which is kinda...awkward.

Awesome game. If I get the chance I'll post impressions. (My store got it traded in used last week...the guy had 12 Xbox copies and 10 GC copies. Almost all the Xbox versions are sold now)

bjork

not TFLO :(

I just want Hot Shots Golf Fore. That and my backlog should tide me over until Pirates! hits the PC.

BuddyChrist83 said:
Anything I should ditch MMC and wait for?

deluxe_01.jpg

Well they've got all the extras in line and usually when they get that down it means the games ready or almost ready.

The only downside really to the deluxe edition of Growlanser is that its 90 dollars. But they're releasing a version that's just the game only.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Lyte Edge said:
Awesome game. If I get the chance I'll post impressions. (My store got it traded in used last week...the guy had 12 Xbox copies and 10 GC copies. Almost all the Xbox versions are sold now)

DO IT AND DO IT NOW.

Top Bottom