• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK GAF PS5 & Xbox Pre-order Watch

Damn, managed to add a Pulse 3D headset to my Currys basket and it failed at the point of clicking the Paypal button. Oh well.

I ordered mine from Curry's early last week... spoke with them on Tuesday and they said it would be delivered later that day... never came. Spoke to them yesterday and there was a problem with the ordering internally, so they re-submitted it. No idea when it will arrive now!

• Triggered
Reactions: AV

DonJorginho

Banned
Damn Don, where abouts in the country do you live? That's two PS5s delivered before 11am for you isn't it?
South East mate, Folkestone specifically, I am quite lucky to be honest as both my local DPD depot and my Amazon Depot are based in Maidstone so they didn't have very hard/long journeys!

Hope everyone else's deliveries come as smoothly!

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Nice.
Enjoy dude! Which game have you fired up first?

Still working today, I figured if I took today off it would arrive at 6pm, so naturally it's arrived early :messenger_tears_of_joy: off for 10 straight days after today though, so Astro Bot and Demon's Souls to start this evening, got Spider-Man and Sackboy too.

chigstoke

Just picked mine and my mates systems up from Smyths, hype!

Gotta get a bacon and egg sandwich down me first though :messenger_tears_of_joy:. Then need to factory reset my One X and then I’ll be good to go.

It’s been a pleasure folks, but I’ll still be keeping tabs on here as I have two other mates who haven’t been able to secure one, and ofc if I happen to come across any links I’ll try and post them(y)

buenoblue

IHSMMdf.jpg

I'm in. Have fun everyone and good luck to those on the grind.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Okay question one. Controller only charges when it’s plugged into PS5?

I’ve just plugged it in to a standard USB C connector, it flashes up orange then the light goes straight off.

Plug it into the PS5 USB and carries on charging.

Last edited:

klosos

Arrived here,now after I finish my coffee I will start cable management as quick as I can so I can get onto demon souls pronto

Quick question people. I understand the Dualsenses have a day one update. If I plug one in and update it along with the day one console patch (I believe the console patch is bundled in with it) will it automatically update the second when I plug it in?

Hostile_18

Banned
Welp! My ps5 just locked up during pause screen on astrobot. Completely unresponsive had to pull the power cord! Resetting now.☹🤣

Keep us updated. Hope it's a one off.

Just found out my NMVE case will be arriving today so I'll be good to plug that into my PS5 😁.

Top Bottom