• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 266: Diaz vs. Lawler 2

Who wins the rematch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carton

I think Volk charges wirelessly via his ass. Someone should check his corner stool isn’t housing an induction coil, because he just doesn’t let up.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
thought diaz looked pretty good for not fighting so long but congrats to Lawler he got one back haha ! i could feel he was hungry maybe we'll get a third one haha not surprised by the shevchenko outcome I always like watching her dance at the end haha

Herb stopped it at the end of the round, when he should've stopped it earlier. Another beating for ortega
Posted that at the end of the 3rd round. I thought Herb stopped it way too late, he was getting pounded non stop with no reply. Turns out the decision was being passed to a doctor who according to Volkanoski was asking questions for a minute & a half & getting loopy answers. That was done again at end of 4 as well.

Great fight but not worth brain damage, Max did damage & Volkanoski was vicious. After seeing Nick Diazs interview you can see the slowdown (fair enough he just fought) & haze. Don't wish that on anyone.

P.s. Shitty Herb missed a ton of fence grabs & at one point Ortega had his toes in the cage using it for Leverage in a sub attempt & mmas finest ignored it. The commentary team felt like team Ortega. Team UFC anointing a new cash cow will have to wait.

Top Bottom