• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

Topic delivers in so many ways!

ZhzFUr0.png

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Dorohedoro

mommy-monday-tired-jim.gif
dqRc9gh.jpg

Freakin' gross guys, maybe just maybe, read the room.

*took these screens with one hand*

zapiks44

Because sexualized female characters aren't a problem and only the neo-puritans at Resetera think they are?

The passing of a supreme court judge is the worst day in America huh? :messenger_neutral:

They won't pass a new judge until after the election anyway. I would say in february the president a bid for new judge. That's my take anyway.

If Trump were to present a new judge in the coming weeks it would be delayed for months anyway.

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned

Hey you pinkos... quit picking on Caity Lotz - I simp for her.

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png

GymWolf

It's going to have to be

FUCK JK ROWLING I AM DIGUSTED WITH HER VIEWS UGH but I found this game in a puddle on the street and I felt I had to experience the horror for myself and Ok I guess it's well done IF YOU LIKE TRANSPHOBIC BULLSHIT and the graphics are really nice IF IT WASN'T FOR THE BLOOD OF TRANS CHILDREN THAT STAINS THEM but I'm a bit stuck on the whomping willow, how do I get the key from underneath it so that I can open the passageway to Hogsmead BECAUSE I AM SURE THERE IS TRANSPHOBIC CONTENT THERE I NEED TO DOCUMENT

FUCK JK

But really tho that fucking willow what do I do?
I think they are gonna be more soft when the game is gonna come out but this shit is fucking hilarious.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Except she never said that, she said that biological sex is real, you could argue that it could have been in an insensitive or tone deaf manner. But that doesn't make her a transphobe who wants to hurt people, Rowling was always pro gay and pro trans rights before her first controversial tweet. You get no benefit of the doubt, one mistake and your're cancelled.

Trans women aren't men, women are women, and trans women are trans women.... it ain't that hard.
You look fatter since last time i saw you, have you eaten some of those
263.png

Last edited:

GymWolf

I can bet my house that nobody in italy knows who the fuck grimes is...

Is she really that famous over there in america? I only follow foreign music because modern italian music is utter trash and i can't remember anything from this chick...

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
ccjVA1s.jpg

Good lord
This confuses me greatly. So you're saying this isn't satire? Like who the fuck cares if you're a trans or lesbian or whatever other sexual preference you have? Do these people really go around daily life proclaiming their sexuality to everything and everyone before engaging in a normal conversation? Why is everything draped in a veil of victimhood? What does this achieve?

Also, if you're a "lesbian transwoman" does that mean this person used to be a dude who couldn't get any? :messenger_grinning_sweat:

EDIT: I don't want to sound insensitive but that honestly sounds like a post made by someone's alt or something.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Topic delivers in so many ways!

ZhzFUr0.png

:messenger_tears_of_joy:
OMG :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

It just keeps on giving!

I can bet my house that nobody in italy knows who the fuck grimes is...
In Italy it’s totally customary to refer to some famous person’s partner as “famous man’s/woman’s wife/husband/partner” etc. I don’t understand how any Era member could have ever visited Italy without melting after the first day.

Somehow though, I’m pretty sure they’d be completely fine with expressions like “Kim Kardashian’s husband”.

GymWolf

OMG :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

It just keeps on giving!

In Italy it’s totally customary to refer to some famous person’s partner as “famous man’s/woman’s wife/husband/partner” etc. I don’t understand how any Era member could have ever visited Italy without melting after the first day.

Somehow though, I’m pretty sure they’d be completely fine with expressions like “Kim Kardashian’s husband”.
Ad essere onesto mi sentirei offeso nel profondo anche io se qualcuno si riferisse a me come il marito di barbara d'urso o maria de filippi...

nush

This confuses me greatly. So you're saying this isn't satire? Like who the fuck cares if you're a trans or lesbian or whatever other sexual preference you have? Do these people really go around daily life proclaiming their sexuality to everything and everyone before engaging in a normal conversation? Why is everything draped in a veil of victimhood? What does this achieve?

It gives them the attention and benefits combo of being A woman, trans AND gay. Except most of these trans trenders are not going to commit to getting their dick cut off as they will slowly vanish as soon as the trans trend is over and no amount of bows in their hair and cute anime avatars is going to convince anyone that they are not just a fat and over 40 bloke in a dress anymore.

Thankfully leaving just the real trans people who are no trouble at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom