• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snitch Discord: Bloodborne Remaster, KH4, September SoP + some SIE info

gokurho

from reddit

Last week, about, five days a leaker dumped some info on SIE on the Snitch Discord but I did not post anything because I didn't take any screenshots. However, I have some screenshots to fit the post from someone else so there is at least some evidence. So, not my screenshots but I saw the exact same thing +more. The leaker 'Im A Hero' or 'Hero' joined the Snitch discord and spilled some info on SIE before leaving and having their logs wiped. Keep in mind that Hero is apparently not a native English speaker, and they change their names and profile pictures sometime throughout days. Their claims should be verifiable based on this this first titbit on KH4. Also Grubb said there will be an SoP soon. Here is their track record:

- Persona 3 Reload name
- FF7R info
- Mentioned on ResetEra that P3 would be at the MS showcase.
- Leaked the FF10 Remake and spilled info on FF9.

They said the following after the Snitch mods verified who they were:

Source for all screens (not all info though since no screenshot):

KH4:
It will be Rikus turn in the next KH4 trailer.
I think when the next KH4 trailer assuming nothing is changed is featuring as the main focus that the info below can be seen in a better light.
They have only seen KH4 for the PS5 and same with Persona 6. They assume exclusivity on the fact that the main development platform is PS5 from what they have seen.

State of Play:
SoP for September. Focused on Asian developed games. Heard that Sony are looking to include Project: The Perceiver.
Trailer:

Marvel:
They heard that SIE and Marvel have been discussing their partnership and what is the outlook for the future. And exclusive games from SIE.
-They posted a Daredevil Netflix theme song. So, a toss up on if they just want a DD game or one was discussed through the grapevine.

Bloodborne, Nixxies, and Bluepoint:
Bloodborne Remaster, they clarified this would not be a remake but a remaster for PS5 (no mention of PC). From the sounds of it, scheduled for 2025 for the anniversary seems to be the aim.
They in passing mentioned a Bloodborne anime by A1 do not know if it means anything or was just a legitimate question if people were interested.
Horizon Remaster is still a thing being developed. It was insinuated by a mod and Hero that Nixxies (<- not said but heavily hinted) is heading development for both. As they mentioned Bluepoint will not be touching Bloodborne as they are busy.
To be mentioned. Bloodborne was said not to be at the SoP since it is too far out. So, do not expect it there or seen this year.

SSM and Naughty Dog:
SSM working on sci-fi new IP. Naughty Dog also on a new IP but I missed out the description what is meant to be for the setting. Both are scheduled this PS5 generation.
They have no idea if SSM are working on God of War DLC when asked. Just SSM are working hard on their new IP.
Sony have an increased interest in Korean developers. Seem to be a major focus. With plans to even invest. But this seems relatively tame insight since SIE are looking to invest officially.

On the less reliable side:
This mod claims Bluepoint is working on two projects. One being content for a PS1 game. The clue was a dartboard, but it is meant to come with some obscure meaning.
But both this mod and Hero agree that Bluepoint are not the devs of the Bloodborne remaster.
Anyway guess it is a wait and see to see how true this all is. TGS is right around the corner so not long now if there is a KH4 trailer with Riku.
There is so more stuff but I cannot remember it well and probably not worth including if I don't remember it well. Also, journalists get on this and find if Bloodborne is being remastered at Nixxes. I am now off to play Signalis.

Last edited:

feynoob

Banned
I Dont Believe It GIF by Judge Judy

Kilau

If Sony is really still preloading all these things on YouTube then they must want it leaked at this point.

If Sony is really still preloading all these things on YouTube then they must want it leaked at this point.
Problem is the leaker isn't using the Youtube backend.

Anyways half this stuff sounds like guesswork, we all knew they were going to do a Bloodborne remake or remaster at some point.

Naughty Dog and SSM working on a new IP has also been known for a while.

Last edited:

Zok310

Banned
All bullshit, the second i read that they believe bluepoint is not the right dev for BB remaster i called bullshit, because BB just literally made the definitive version of DS, so them not being right for BB is bullshit.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Considering 90% of this is already heavily rumored and the rest any random could infer using a reasonable cognitive rationale I am going to say this is someone looking for clout.

There is no real announcements or leaks or bombs here, just vague generics that's all already been hinted elsewhere so there's a very high chance of it being true to begin with, without this "leakers" input.

I'd say this is a whole lot of nothing.

If they said like Warhawk is coming back to PS5 and being made by firesprite or something wild and off the wall like that then turned out to be true I'd be impressed

Last edited:

Gudji

"SSM working on sci-fi new IP. Naughty Dog also on a new IP but I missed out the description what is meant to be for the setting. Both are scheduled this PS5 generation."

Keep Talking Idris Elba GIF
I mean this as been kind known no? Cory has been working on new IP since he shipped GoW (2018) and its rumored to be a space game based on his twitter pics and other tweets. ND also has a new IP that is known some even said its fantasy like.

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
If they could change the tone and it's in the vein of Kid Icarus I'd be all over it
I like darker stuff, so I'd also welcome a change of tone.

However, I think they will have to stick with the current tone (to an extent, at least) for at least this game. Because this game, if true, will take place directly after Ragnarok. Once Atreus becomes an adult, devs can play with Loki's themes and tendencies a bit -- and things can get really fun.

For this game, I hope it exists, and I hope they go crazy with Atreus' shapeshifting abilities. PS5's power will be perfect for those instant changes, and Bluepoint are technical wizards. We could have something very special and fresh.

K2D

Banned
Not saying I believe *this* rumor, but I *know* they're doing something with Bloodborne. But they're taking their sweet fucking time..!

I absolutely believe the rumors about a 60 fps patch being locked down somewhere. Their incredibly miss guided strategy to keep the hype high for when they announce the remaster or whatever.

L*][*N*K

Banned
Didn’t you people do this this to yourselves back in May for the showcase and it turned to a shitshow? Why raise your expectations that high? FF10 Remake? FF9 Remake? Chances of those announcing in the same showcase is very low why set that expectation??

tusharngf

Bloodborne remaster no way. How many times we got this rumor news atleast 10 times. I got platinum trophy for bb now there is nothing left to play. I am out even if there is a remaster.

Regginator

2020: This 5-year anniversary would be the perfect time for a Bloodborne remaster, or even just a PS5 patch.
2025: This 10-year anniversary would be the perfect time for a Bloodborne remaster, or even just a PS5 Pro patch.
2030: This 15-year anniversary would be the perfect time for a Bloodborne remaster, or even just a PS6 patch.

SSfox

If you consider leaks about potential new games to be a "spoiler" you have some kind of serious mental illness.

You have mental illness if you can't understand some want to know things via official announcements, not from some scrub twitter guy leaker that all they enjoy in their life is ruin surprises for everyone, cause they don't have a life. Those guys think they're useful but they are the most useless

Top Bottom