• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

600Breezy

can t see images on google

What’s got Kyuuji’s balls all rustled about a picture of a woman with a dick in CP2077?

I thought women with cocks are still trans and are supposed to be respected/represented?

you know how when you hate something, you just steer clear of it? Kyuuji brings her cock into every single CP2077 thread to have a sook. Seems like they love looking for things to be offended by....

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
It seems less about representation and more about having something to complain about. You can put whatever genitals on whatever character you want and they're upset they only get one 'perfect' vagina option. They have a trans character on a poster and that's the wrong kind of representation because it's 'fetishising' them.

This is all bad.

But Goodbye Volcano High is setting a new standard in representation with poorly drawn queer dinosaurs. The only reason they're drawn to that is because everyone else is so lukewarm on it and they can crusade about it (we really know why the trailer got all those thumbs down, right ladies).

SCB3

EiowtFR.jpg

So fuck democracy and electing officials then? These people want a Dictatorship that bends to their every whim

Because sexualized female characters aren't a problem and only the neo-puritans at Resetera think they are?
Now we're a few years down the road from the initial 'scandal, I'd say it's pretty clear that yeah, it wasn't a problem, and the whole controversy was just the early power grabs by the extreme left using everyone's fear of being called sexist, to work their way into positions of authority to further push their hateful beliefs onto people.

Everyone normal likes to appear attractive. In zany fantasy media, that sexiness can be dialled up to a ridiculous and unrealistic extreme, and doesn't make the world any less 'believable'.

If you think that turns a character into an object, that the very fact of a woman being attractive to males lessens them, then I'd say that's pretty obviously a problem you have, and need to get over.

Because these hateful, frankly misogynist standards for how women can be allowed to be portrayed have been the norm for a couple of years now, and it's ended up with ugly, masculine in body and character female characters, that are always angry, always confrontational, always in positions of power, always domineering, and quite honestly more shallow and less realistic, than the previously often well written women in games and fiction, that were attractive and were depicted as such.

Quite honestly, the old fanservice warrior women, wearing a bikini to battle, are a damned sight more representative of most actual women than the current woke, ugly, cardboard cut out 'strong female characters'.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member

cormack12

Gold Member
Now we're a few years down the road from the initial 'scandal, I'd say it's pretty clear that yeah, it wasn't a problem, and the whole controversy was just the early power grabs by the extreme left using everyone's fear of being called sexist, to work their way into positions of authority to further push their hateful beliefs onto people.

Everyone normal likes to appear attractive. In zany fantasy media, that sexiness can be dialled up to a ridiculous and unrealistic extreme, and doesn't make the world any less 'believable'.

If you think that turns a character into an object, that the very fact of a woman being attractive to males lessens them, then I'd say that's pretty obviously a problem you have, and need to get over.

Because these hateful, frankly misogynist standards for how women can be allowed to be portrayed have been the norm for a couple of years now, and it's ended up with ugly, masculine in body and character female characters, that are always angry, always confrontational, always in positions of power, always domineering, and quite honestly more shallow and less realistic, than the previously often well written women in games and fiction, that were attractive and were depicted as such.

Quite honestly, the old fanservice warrior women, wearing a bikini to battle, are a damned sight more representative of most actual women than the current woke, ugly, cardboard cut out 'strong female characters'.

Yeah, I mean these people/artists are designing these characters and you have the equivalent of men running in saying 'Cover up your woman please. This is inappropriate.' I honestly think most of them just love through the internet and have this persona to try and get dates with the actual crazy, catfishes that also think like this.

Saruhashi

Banned
It's what happens with extremists.

I used to have a friend that fell hard for the whole redpill-soros-8chan bullshit and he became unable to handle any dissenting opinion.

The day of the Kenosha riots he started by wishing "Trump would give them the genocide they claim its happening" and ended up telling me I was "just like the rioting monkeys", dropping n-words like crazy all along the way.

Same. I've see friends fall in with both sides and become completely unable to accept even the smallest amount of disagreement.

It can be easy to think they were always like that and just hiding it but really I think social media has poisoned people. People will go to any lengths to avoid admitting the other side has a point. Going so far as to vilify "centrists" for not picking a side.

Ionian

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Twitter considers his posts abusive enough that they've limited his account. Get fucked Hecht, you fucking moron.

The responses to the tweet are seriously funny, such as;

b6IJY7Q.jpg

Well worth reading through them. Above tweet from Hecht is clickable, not a screenshot.

EDIT: Fuck it before he deletes them and locks his account yet again. (Apologies for long post, not 56k friendly)

XkTuvMV.jpg

vNmLHb4.jpg

His account is worth seeing though before he locks again.

EDIT 2: For anyone late to the thread, he locked it again pretty rapidly, his original tweet is screencapped posts above this.

Last edited:

Ymir

The responses to the tweet are seriously funny, such as;

b6IJY7Q.jpg

Well worth reading through them. Above tweet from Hecht is clickable, not a screenshot.

EDIT: Fuck it before he deletes them and locks his account yet again. (Apologies for long post, not 56k friendly)

XkTuvMV.jpg

vNmLHb4.jpg

His account is worth seeing though before he locks again.

LOL manchild Hecht is going to go private again because he can't take it. Funny how all the admins haven't developed past the age of 5. Maybe that's why they're pedophiles.

Edit: I'd laugh my ass off if they ban his account after limiting him for hate tweets that him now posting fuck you to twitter just gets him banned. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Ionian

HRXYOqv.png

That bio ages like fine wine, unlike that dollar store beer he self medicates with every day.

Truly does, impossible for me to not bust up laughing every time I see it. The dude is a living legend!

Go on a break Hecht! Like all your other little scared mods.

Last edited:

Ionian

:messenger_tears_of_joy: You missed his tweet where he was brave and said he doesn't even care if he loses followers over saying to vote Biden

Best part is he's gaining followers (well maybe 2-3). And at a guess I wouldn't say it's because his tweets are inspiring.

mortal

Gold Member
Funny how the more I hear of potential civil war it has consistently been the left that have been instigating it.
It's all well and good with usefulness of these institutions until things no longer go their way. Like aggravated children they want to flip the game board when they lose fair and square.

tHiS iS wHAt dEmoCRacY LoOkS liKE, until we actually lose through the democratic process...

zapiks44

very thoughtful of Trump to wait until his second term to begin transforming this country into a wet dream of hate and bigotry

Yeah I noticed that too. Did that user just inadvertently admit that Trump hasn't been "transforming this country into a wet dream of hate and bigotry" during his first term? Even though Resetera has been accusing him of that since day one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom