Is there a direct or something I am missing?
NMH3 looks very outdated, even for the Switch.
First one is great, the sequel is utter dog shit.
Did they fix the vanishing clothing glitch from NMH2?
I don’t even remember the second. I loved the first. Got the second based ok good feedback but for some reason I never played more than a few hours. I can’t remember why I stopped. So long ago. I remember it was praised for not having an open world and being more focused. Not sure if that still holds up as I always liked exploring the world in the first one.
Part of the problem with 2 is that their response to the criticisms of the first game were to rip stuff out without replacing it with anything or to just dumb stuff down.
It's part of the deal. I mean wanking the the light saber to recharge your battery is not the same when pressing a button.I really hope NMH3 uses full motion controls like Skyward Sword. NMH1 remaster has already proven traditional controls work fine so that can stay to satisfy the haters, but DAMN this game feels good when you're doing to motion based QTE's and stuff. I know I'm in the minority but I loved the motion controls in the first 2.
There are no wrong opinions, except this one. NMH2 is better.First one is great, the sequel is utter dog shit.
Can it be played without motion controls?First impressions of NMH1 after about 30 mins of play:
- Seems to run at native resolution (handheld, I haven't played on the TV yet)
- New camera and non-motion controls are excellent
- It's a proper port not a rom dump, I don't know if they touched the graphics or whether this game always looked this good but was held back by 480p cause everything is sharp as hell
- Supports original motion controls (haters be damned)
- Motion controls aren't sensitive enough
- You can't combine both motion controls and the new control scheme to get the best of both worlds
- Once you're in the open world, frame drops are noticeable, they don't appear to be sharp drops though (so far), but this is the area I have the most doubt about...so I'm curious to see how it holds up