• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Since GAAS, MP and live service games w/ MTX are all the rage now....and Marvel is still a thing...why not bring back Marvel Heroes

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Marvel Heroes was a decent ARPG and was a big deal on PC about 10 years ago. It then went to console in early 2017, until Marvel pulled the license from Gazillion in November 2017 and Gazillion was shut down. This was 5 months after the console release of Marvel Heroes Omega.

It would seriously thrive today considering all of the microtransactions in games today. You could earn currency to buy different heroes (almost ALL Marvel heroes were in the game) as well as almost every costume variant. Of course you could spend real money to do this too.

I know Gazillion is shuttered but I'm sure Marvel could hire a different studio to continue the game.

Guilty_AI

Mods did that as punishment! I love boobs!
:lollipop_neutral:

Untitled.gif

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
It's dead
Most people would also expect their shit back, but I doubt any server backups still exist; you can't kill a game and then casually bring it back with everyone starting from zero.

wipeout364

That game was a good time, seemed a little shallow but I put quite a few hours in. I think one of the problems I see is that Marvel has really dug themselves in a hole with terrible output, so the value of resurrecting that game is very diminished as people are sick of Marvel projects.

Unfortunately the suits at Disney probably don’t see it that way and would probably ask for even more money for the IP.

Ribi

People who go to marvel and DC movies every week are the problem. Now you want to bring them here?

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Hmmmm.

Not sure I can trust the opinion of someone who is so clearly afraid of boobs.

You must be really, really, afraid of boobs, as it's right there in your tag.

Can people who are afraid of boobs be considered trustworthy, in today's boob heavy world?

200.gif

Top Bottom